Ritz Inn Niagara
  • Breakfast included
US$149
US$128
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$126
US$120
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$137
US$127
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmotel experiencefree parkingparking lotfallsview casinoelectric fireplaceclean roomsniagarahoneymoonfees
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The outside of the building is a bit weather worn....but the jacuzzi room was charming and CLEAN and the bed very comfortable, the TV is a big modern flat screen. WE loved our stay there. IT was the perfect place for a wedding anniversary. It has FREE parking and the Casino and Falls are only a few blocks walk away. It was a pleasant surprise. It will be our new home away from home when we want to explore the wonders of the Niagara Area. OH, I forgot to mention that the owners are sweet, gentle and hospitable people. Thank-you Ritz Inn for making our stay a special, delightful memory.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank EpiClesis108
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The Family running this place is very sweet and I can tell they are trying their best with an aging inn. The place shows a bit of its age in places but the room and grounds were clean. The biggest issue I have is that I booked the honeymoon suite (with Jacuzzi and fireplace) but received a call the next day by the inn keeper to inform me that I could not have the room that I booked for some reason that was vague. They offered it to me the next night however and another Jacuzzi room and a discount off the price .. When we arrived, the room did not have a Jacuzzi but they did give us 1/2 off. Not sure what happened with the booking but in the end we got a decent room at a good price with free parking.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank cynmcd
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Nothing special BUT the price was low for a Saturday, no extra parking fee & we could walk to the falls area in about 10 minutes. It is an old hotel, my bathrm wall needed repainting & the full size fridge loomed by the bed. There is a small stove too. The room is clean & the bed is comfortable & the hotel is just enough off the main streets that it is quiet. The pool was being prepped, but it wasn't warm enough to wish for it anyway. Staff is friendly & helpful.
If you come to the falls on a budget & want to be out & about, this will work for you. If you prefer modern decor, fitness centers, hanging about in the room, sign on for one of the high rises nearby.

Room Tip: The honeymoon suite was done over by Hotel Impossible.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank GFreeman
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We stayed this past weekend at this hotel and it was wonderful.......very clean, very spacious! There was a portable heater to help heat the room as the electric heating didn't seem to travel too far, all was good but the ceramic tile part of the floor was really cold! Nothing a good area carpet wouldn't fix! The owners were extremley nice and helpful and they also cleared the snow off of our vehicle in the morning time before we checked out! I would definitley recommend this place and will be back! I have stayed at 2 other big name hotels in the same area and they did not impress me enough to spend twice as much than I did at the Ritz Inn!!! It is also walking distance to Fallsview Casino, Clifton Hill and the Falls!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank carrcooper
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The room was very clean with a nice kitchenette, oven, fridge, table, and chairs. It came also with two bottles of water. The bathroom was also very nice and clean. But I cannot stay there again in the winter. The first night we nearly froze. The portable parabolic heater (provided) is good only if it's pointed at you, but it didn't seem to warm up the room. We barely slept at all the first night. The second night we got a comforter upon asking for one, and this helped us sleep the second night, but we still weren't very comfortable with the cold.

I think hotels which are open in the winter should be properly equipped with an adequate heating system. I wanted to give this hotel a chance, but I can't give it a good review, simply because we nearly froze.

It's unfortunate because I really liked everything else about the room. I would only stay there again if I knew the heating problem was taken care of. Hoping they will somehow take care of this problem.

Room Tip: If staying in the winter, ask first if you can get a room that is well heated. Otherwise, just find a hotel elsewhere. There are cheaper hotels in the Falls which are heated well.
Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple