I really didn't know what to expect, you see the ads everywhere looks great for the kids but just how much would it be for adults, especially for someone who's never even had their face wet (seriously) but was determined for the kids to change this once and for all.
You do drive past parts that aren't that great to get here but once you arrive, the outside vision is spectacular, impressive. You walk in, you feel a sense of immediate belonging. We're all there for a good time and it shows on everyone and in the attitude of the staff.
We booked during the week, which I highly recommend as when we were leaving Sat the line ups and crowds were a lot whereas any time we were ready to go for a ride there was one or two ahead vs 30 waiting but they do move fast. The lifeguards are great and friendly and I felt very looked after along with the rest of my family.
The room we had -Wolf den- was beyond what to expect, the bed for us was great and better than home! I really liked the wolf den for the kids so when the kids are tired you and they have their own space + the patio outside is a plus when the weather is nice.
The Food at the Shanty as well as the coffee shop,was great, we didn't go to the pizza place but the service again was spot on. Leaving here I didn't want to go and I've already made reservations for July. There really is nothing negative I could say about this place even if I tried. I am and was impressed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls