Great Wolf Lodge
US$60
US$90
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$127
US$125
US$103
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
7,013 results
All reviewswater parkmeal planmagic questdance partymagiquest gamegreat family funwave poollife guardskids lovebunk bedsolder kidsfamily vacationbuffet restaurantchange roomsfamily suitebreakfast and dinneroutdoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We stayed in Great Wolf lodge this past Friday night. It is a fantastic place, the Grand kids just love it there.On Friday night one of my Grand kids wasn't feeling very well and he couldn't sleep. So my daughter he and myself decided to go down to the Lobby. It was there we met the night receptionist Hillary. She couldn't do enough for us, she made us tea, hot chocolate, gave Cian paper to colour. What a brilliant and considerate young woman she is.She even wanted to get us blankets so we could sleep on the sofa. I have stayed in many places all over the world and have never come across such a lovely person. So thank you so much for making our sleepless night so wonderful. It is a fantastic place for families, so much for them to do. Can't wait to go back again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the loft suite, two room and two bathrooms, very comfortable, clean and lots of room!
1  Thank irisheyes50
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Room Tip: My Husband and I took our two boys (nearly 3 and 6) to GWL the second week of June. Checked in Monday, Checked out Thursday. The check-in line as well as the main lobby was a bit crowded as people were coming and going so I was in line to get my room for about 15 minutes which wasn't so bad and you cannot really blame the hotel for that. Check in was smooth. Once at the counter everything happened in 5 minutes or less and the service was really nice, dispite the crowd behind me I didnt feel rushed. We stayed in the wolf den. The room was clean with a view of the outdoor pool which was not open yet. The boys loved the idea of having bunk beds. They have their own rooms at home but loved the bunkbed and that they had a tv in their room. My only suggestion would be to put a door on the wolf den, even if that meant and extra $10 a night. There was some noise from people walking by with kids, or kids playing that Magiquest game but seriously..that is to be expected when coming to a family resort. I found that after 9pm it got really quiet as i guess it was bed time for most little kids. The pool area was well kept. The service was nice..of course you have those annoying kids that like to squirt water at 3 year olds or even older kids after you tell them nicely to stop but other than that it was good. There were slides for my 3 year old go to down himself and you catch them at the bottom. the line to get on some of the bigger slides weren't bad. I didnt eat any of the food inside the waterpark..i dont like to eat while im wet. But the food at the buffet was nice. They offered alot of different choices. The food is expensive and so is the hotel but knowing that we are definately going back again next year.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashley S
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is a fabulous family resort. There is plenty to do for everyone in the family. My children asked when are we going back.There is always great deals regarding price just wait for them. We have always ordered the pizza which is delivered to your room and really awesome. It doesn't have to be overly expensive you can take food into your room which I have seen many guests do. A one night stay includes 2 full days at the water park. You wouldn't be able to go to many places with a family of 4 for the price.

Room Tip: The rooms are large, we faced north with a balcony looking toward the pool building excellent
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This was our first time at this type of local theme park. From first arrival for check in we were treated as special guests and made to feel like they were going to go out of their way to make sure we came back. While waiting in line to check in hospitality associates made sure we knew what we could do or take advantage of in the event our room was not ready. It was recommended we participate in the Magi Quest and it was as much fun for us adults as it was for the kids. Keeping them busy and entertained was not going to be a concern. Since we are locals we probably could have done it differently with meals, but for the first time being here we did the full tourist thing. Anyway, I have no problem recommending Great Wolf Lodge Niagara to antone.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth floor in a standard room. This was close enough yet far enough away from all the activities that I would probably request it on our next stay.
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I had my son's 10th birthday party with 5 additional boys here. Yes it's very pricey! Upon check in there as a very long line, but it went fairly fast.
The service & employees, all the activities were top notch during our stay. There was always something going on like a kids dance with dj in the front lobby after the water park closed, kids were doing treasure hunts etc.. We stayed in the kids cabin room, which was well equipped. It came with mini fridge, coffee maker, microwave. Kids had
own cabin within the room, which had a tv inside with a bunk bed and a single twin bed.
The rooms were very clean. I did find the tv s very small. 25 inch perhaps?

The water park wAs packed! The lifeguards were every two feet along pools, slides etc, constantly pacing and watching the children.
We did have an incident with a lost child, and I'm most thankful for the staff who did a tremendous job at teaming up and keeping me calm until we found the child.

Overall a great fun filled family getaway:).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family