Visited for the first time in Feb, 2014. It was so much fun! My kids had a blast and so did I. We got the kids cabin room, it was so spacious it was just awesome. We had a gas fireplace which was so nice to have.
They had this magic quest game where you buy a wand and the quest and go around the hotel finding things to complete your quest! Super fun but.......extremely pricey. 2 kids, 2 wands, 2 quests $120.00..ouch! There
Now the hotel was crazy busy , kids running everywhere with wands so you have to have a lot of patience.
Food is price. There is only one restaurant and you can only get buffet at it, that is pricey. The food at the buffet, some of it was really great and some mediocre, better than most buffets. There is a pizza place which was much better priced, although the pizza is very dry, was able to feed the 4 of us for $22.00.
The slides are the best part, and it's not to big, so if you let your kids run around a bit you shouldn't loose them :)
Con...drunk people at the water park, not cool in a kids atmosphere.
Con.... There were some really pushy adults. There were these 3 adults there without kids, and they were budding in line, it was really weird, not quite sure why they would be at a hotel with all kids.
One more Con- it says on the site the pools are heated to 84 degrees, uh sure didn't feel like it. The pool water is chilly and so is the air in the watermark.
Other than that all in all had a great time with the kids and definitely hope to return next year.
Almost forgot, the staff is absolutely amazing!!!! Staff service gets 5 stars. I can't say ever in my life have I had such great service overall. Front desk, lifeguards, cleaning staff, everyone was awesome. This lodge is doing something very right with their staff, I cant emphasize enough on the great service, which in this day and age seems very rare anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls