Just stayed here for the first time. It is very expensive for everything in the hotel. I brought a 3 7 and 9 year old. The older ones had fun in the water park doing their own thing. My three year old loved the kiddie slides and did not leave the water park both days we had to drag her out. The food is very expensive and the buffet is not worth the money. We were on the floor with the water park which was very convenient. The rooms are clean. So much to do other than the water park but so much money. We stayed two nights and after the first night eating the buffet at 100$ for 2 adults 2 kids 3 year old did not cost we decided to pick up food and bring back to room. We also brought lots of snacks and drinks with us which cut costs. Some of the staff were friendly however most seemed unhappy. There was a guy in the arcade Derek who was amazing. The pools were shut down twice because of kids pooping in them which is pretty gross. I did not want to get in after. Story time is good for the little ones not for over age of 5. The slides get boring after the first day. I would say over all it was fun and a good experience but next time we would try fallsview or something different. One time would be enough for us .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls