Our family vacation was suppose to be Canada's Wonderland, but with 80% chance of thundershowers, we changed our plans and booked at Great Wolf. Our family included myself and my husband, our two boys (ages 2&3) and my mother and father, my father being 65 years old. My dad was a little bit hesitant about going to a waterpark for two days, but when we got there, he was the biggest kid out of all of us
We had seen the commercials on television, as well as reviews from family members, but nothing prepared us for the fun we had while we were there.
It was very convenient to have a hotel in the place where we would spend the day. When the boys got cranky, up to the room we went for nap time and didn't even have to pack the children back up in the car. When we were hungry, it was easy to order something from a restaurant right on site, rather then again, packing up 6 people to go out and eat. My 3 year old loved the water slides (even went down the family one), and although my 2 year old is a dare-devil he was just to say to small for the water slides, but enjoyed getting soaked with water everywhere else.
The only downside about the hotel is the price. It is rather pricey, but I'm okay with having to pay a little bit more to have things within walking distance. We plan to bring our boys there at least every 2 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls