Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview
US$128
US$206
US$143
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Fitness centre
US$137
US$127
2,243 results
All reviewsperkins restaurantwithin walking distanceskylon towerice machinefront desk staffhot tubthrough grouponparking feebeds were very comfortableclifton hillvery nice hotelfamily suiteother attractionscity viewmini fridgeindoor poolcasino
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I booked a deal on groupon for this hotel and it included $20.00 at outback, $50.00 at Seneca Casino, 25% at Perkins restaurant, and two free drinks a night. The package was to include a deluxe king bedroom. The room that we ended up getting was a double bedroom with an entertainment view. The room itself was very clean and I felt safe in that I was at a quality hotel. I had to pay a 20.00 upgrade fee per night because my room was not available weekend. While the fee was bearable I was not accustomed to it. I have stayed at tons of hotels and usually if a room is not available they upgrade you for free. I guess out of the country is a little bit different even though it is a chain hotel. The view was of an empty parking lot, the 3d place across the street, a night club, Skylon tower and far off in the distance the Ferris wheel. I wouldn't pay for the view if I booked regularly so save the extra money because there is nothing much to see. There was a different regulation each night when we went to get the free drinks. one night it was beer and wine only, the next night it was wells and such. To use the coupon with a margarita there was a 5-7.00 up-charge but the margarita was 9.00. So again be very careful on your booking. I was accommodated because I spoke up and said we were told it could be used for wells. This was a very family friendly hotel so there was children running up and down the halls and throughout. I guess this works for those traveling with kids. We are still traveling in our honeymoon phase so for couples looking for peace and quiet you should look for a different floor or weekend.

Places we went to eat included the outback which you should probably stay away from because the 9.99 special doesn't exist. the typical 14.99 Ribeye and 6oz outback special for 9.99 came up to 76.00 in Canada. We ate at the Skylon and I cant say more about this place my food was good unlike the reviews we read. Our service was nice as well and the waiter was nice enough to find a coupon for us so it came out a little cheaper. Note to others buy the buy one get one 50% at the concierge downstairs before dining.

We did the Maid of the mist which was exhilarating and soaks you in water. The water is freezing cold but it feels so good in the heat. We also did the Niagara helicopter and that was an experience as well. I would look for coupons because it is pricey for 2 people at 260.00 for a 10 minute ride.Last but not least if you go to the casino go in Seneca if you want to enjoy free drinks and use USD without having to convert. At the falls casino you have to use canadian.

Room Tip: Dont pay extra for the view you are not missing anything unless you have kids. You can see the fireworks from your room!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This hotel is very new and clean with a modern feel to it. The rooms are a decent size with a large flat-screen tv and large window. Our room, with two queen beds, had a large shower but no tub. We had an outstanding view of the Skylon Tower and the Friday-night fireworks. Breakfast is not included, but a Tim Horton's is within walking distance. There is a $12 daily charge for parking, which is a bit more than other budget hotels, but from my experience they all charge some sort of parking fee. The pool and hot tub are nice; as others have noted, a few extra chairs would be very useful as there were only three in the pool area. The staff were exceptionally friendly, particularly the housekeeping and maintenance staff. Our room was an adjoining room, and there was no lock on the door to the other room, which was a bit disconcerting. All in all, I would highly recommend this hotel for the price; it may well be our new "go to" hotel in the Falls.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We booked this hotel through a deal on Living Social. Very impressed with chic and welcoming reception area/lounge. Staff was extremely pleasant and very informative. Bedding was luxurious and the bathrooms were spotless with awesome shower heads very hot water. Only complaint about the room was the loud air conditioning unit. Spent one day enjoying the Falls and wine tasting at Niagra on the Lake. We took advantage of the vouchers for Outback and Perkins (eggs were prepared perfectly). No complaints except we recommend converting your currency and paying with Canadian money at Outback. They charge some sort of a conversion charge when paying with US money. We just went into casino to even exchange our money.
Enjoyed the lounge...drinks could've been a little stronger. Recommend beer or wine. Let's Go Pens :)