Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview
US$164
US$120
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$96
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
US$139
  • Fitness centre
US$180
US$127
  • Restaurant
Sterling Inn & Spa(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$352
US$340
2,224 results
All reviewsperkins restaurantwithin walking distanceskylon towerice machinefront desk staffhot tubthrough grouponparking feebeds were very comfortableclifton hillvery nice hotelfamily suiteother attractionscity viewmini fridgeindoor poolcasino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We arrived at this hotel late in the evening while one of the many hockey championships was on TV. (A Canadian team was playing the Bruins, and we're from Boston, so it was really hard to keep the cheers to myself a midst the booing from the lounge) The guy at the desk could not have been nicer. My head was hurting, and was so kind about speeding up the process as much as possible so we could get to our room.

Oh the room... have you ever slept on a cloud surrounded by angels whispering you sleep? I have. That bed was pure heaven. My head did not bounce twice before I was out. I'd tell you more about it, but the fact that I slept so well I can't remember any more should be enough.

Unfortunately, the next morning feeling awful. Whatever made me ill the day before had now taken over me, and we were going to have to stay another night. Instead of charging us the full rate for that day, they gave us a discount for the additional night and because I was just too ill to move. It doesn't sound like much until you are just unable to move and someone says, "don't worry, you can stay on your cloud bed with singing angels." It's kinda wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel through Groupon and received vouchers for two winery tours, drink tickets for the lobby bar, and $15 off dinner.

The original deal was very reasonably priced for a two queen standard room. I ended up upgrading to a family suite so that we would have a fridge and microwave for an additional $30 per night. I'm really glad I did that because we were able to pack some food to eat in the room. This saved us a ton of money as you know that dining out in Niagara is pricey. Also we were staying for three nights so the extra space and table were great to have.

The suite was large, clean, and nicely decorated. The view is lacking but that's not why we booked this hotel.

I specified that we would be using off site parking during check in and had no issues with the hotel charging me like others have mentioned. There are two $5 lots and two $4 lots all in close proximity to the hotel.

Others have mentioned the thin walls and noise but I had no issues. We were near the ice machine but it seemed like we were the only family on the floor during our stay so it was just us using it.

It's a great central location as well. We could leave the back door and go right then down Murray or turn left and down to Clifton. Between that and having wego passes I didn't have to use the car at all.

The staff was very friendly and Teri the bartender was awesome. Pool was being repaired when we arrived but was open the second day of our stay. Small but again it was just us in there so it was fine.

If I wanted to get nit-picky I suppose I could complain about having the parking lot view rather than the Skylon since I know those rooms were empty but I don't care enough about those things. I had a great time and this hotel was perfect for our trip.

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Jean R
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is is great. The room was well appointed and very clean. The bed was comfortable and our room was quiet. Their rates are less than the fancy hotels, but we couldn't have been more satisfied. Most of the attractions were within walking distance.
The parking in this area is very expensive. The hotel charged $12 a day plus tax for non covered parking, but it is comparable to other hotels and attractions in the area. You can find parking in back and across the street for only $5 a day, however you will not have in and out privileges. A good suggestion is to purchase day passes for the off and on bus service and leave the car in a $5 a day lot.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014

So they rooms are nice..... if I could i would give this hotel 3 1/2 stars.... its not great but its not bad... and for the price it works. The rooms are very large which is nice and they have been recently updated. However the service is just so/so and there is nothing great about this hotel. It doesn't have a bad location, but not a great one either... the service isn't horrible but isn't great either.

Bottom line if you get a good deal book it, if you don't look somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crzabouttravel89
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This review is long overdue...
My Mom and I stayed here late last year and had such a wonderful experience!
The hotel itself is quite new so everything is in good condition. The room was lovely, location fantastic and service was amazing. Samantha (front desk) and Marshall (front desk supervisor) provided incredible customer service. We had breakfast at the restaurant onsite and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our server, Kathy, was so friendly and accommodating. We were pleasantly surprised with complimentary pumpkin pancakes from Joe, who is the operations manager. He actually hung out with us for a bit and we shared stories and learned about some of the history of Niagara Falls. We had such a great stay there and really look forward to our next stay which should be in the next month or so!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo