“Loved it!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Orchard View Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #13 of 66 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Swedesboro, New Jersey
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

My husband and I went to Niagara for our anniversary and stayed at this lovely B&B. The accommodations were all we could have asked for (we stayed in the Rose Room). The location was good- a quiet street, but within walking distance of the attractions. Anne-Marie was incredibly helpful, and the breakfasts were delicious! We loved the garden and bunnies.

Room Tip: The Rose Room was lovely- the jacuzzi tub was a perfect treat at the end of a long day of sight-seei...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Quiet neighbourhood; great living arrangements; restful jacuzzi tub; superb breakfasts; Mme Dubois is the consumate organizer - her recommendations fit our requirements to a T; my husband and I celebrated our anniversary and wouldn't have enjoyed it as much without her guidance. Thanks, Anne Marie.

Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Bernville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We are a senior couple with seven grandchildren. We take each grandchild to Niagara Falls for their first grandparent/grandchild vacation. We have been there four different summers now. We always choose to stay at Victorian Charm B&B in Ontario. We enjoy the friendliness, good food, and comfortable rooms! Our hostess, Anne Marie, is a charming lady who enjoys the families who visit her home. Both she and her husband, Pierre, are very helpful with their recommendations of places to visit. I highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast for families as well as couples, young and old!

Room Tip: The Victorian room on the first floor is excellent for families with young children.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
victorian39, Owner at Orchard View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 9 September 2012
Thank you so much for letting me enjoy your extended family for the 3rd time. You are so patient with the children and I always enjoy hosting more of your grandchildren. Guests like you make my job so much easier. We'll look forward to seeing you again next year!
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We stayed here during a 2 night, 3 day visit to the falls. The house is well-kept and on a nice neighborhood street. We walked to the falls area...about 5 blocks. Anne Marie had many good tips on enjoying our stay and recommendations for eating out and she was at the ready to make reservations if we wished. Our room (Garden Room) was cozy and had a nice deck overlooking their amazing garden out back. Breakfasts are made with vegetables and fruits from the backyard. Delicious crepes, omlets, breads and fresh fruit were offered each morning. We would definitely go back...thanks for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: The Garden room, where we stayed had a large bathroom and nice deck for two overlooking the backyard...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jgaltravler
langhorne, pa
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Want to thank you for your outstanding hospitality and knowledge of the area and the best sites to see and restaurants to visit. And, we enjoyed breakfast with you and Pierre -- like talking to old friends. Thank you, thank you.
Ev & Fran

Room Tip: My daughter got her wish to sleep in a turret room, beautifully furnished.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
New York City
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We stayed for three days and I wish it were for more. My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time and we recieved great help from Anne Marie and Pierre. They are caring people who have many stories to tell and make Niagara Falls truly unique. Breakfast is homemade and fresh with blueberries from their expansive garden. They also have bunnies!

• Stayed June 2012
, Owner at Orchard View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 7 July 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a considerate review! It was a pleasure to have you visit and I'm very happy that you enjoyed my B&B and Niagara Falls.
Northampton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here for his 50th birthday. We found it by accident when we found out another b&b cancelled our reservations the day we were to arrive! What a beautiful place! Anne-Marie and Pierre are such hospitable, warm, friendly people and the environment they have created both inside and out is a piece of Eden! The food was great and the rooms were clean and beautiful. I so appreciate this environmentally friendly place. We were so glad to be walking distance to much of the activities and sites and then to come "home" to such a place as this was simply wonderful. I cannot praise this place enough! Pierre, I would love for you to transform my yard into what you have made there! There is no question at all we would stay with you folks again!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for a special time! ~Ron and Donna

Room Tip: Anne-Marie showed us the rooms and there was not one that I would not stay in. The trouble was in n...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple