“Wonderful Stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Orchard View Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 69 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We had a great stay at the Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast! We stayed for two nights during the New Year's celebration in Niagara Falls and the accomodations exceeded our expectations. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. It was nice to be able to relax after spending the days sightseeing and the evenings celebrating. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and there was always nice conversations between the guests.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason W
victorian39, Owner at Orchard View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words. Coming from Florida for New Years celebrations take a lot of courage since it was so cold! I am glad you enjoyed our city.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stayed 4 nights in late October and thoroughly enjoyed Anne Marie's hospitality! She made us feel very much at home and was so helpful with information about the area. The house is charming and and the garden is a true wonder - all Anne Marie's creation. She cooks up amazing breakfasts and breakfast conversations were a great start to the day. One of the best B & B's I have ever been to.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 526MarjB

Thank you so much for your kind review. I truly enjoyed your visit and loved to hear about New Mexico! I hope you'll come back.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

My Girlfriend and I stayed in the Grande Room, it was very nice and comfortable.
Anne-Marie is such a wonderful Hostess. She served us a Sunday breakfast that was absolutely delicious, using her own grown organic fruits and vegetables we had omelettes and waffles to "die for". We will definitely be returning to the Victorian Charm and enjoy Anne- Marie's hospitality. Thank you for a wonderful stay. John and Val

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John T
victorian39, Owner at Orchard View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Thank you John and Val for your kind review. I also enjoyed your company and was very happy to see you savour my breakfast dishes.I am looking forward to your next visit also.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Nice clean and well appointed property with old world feel. We rented the turret room with balcony private bathroom and was very neat. Great breakfast served by a congenial host that offers various styles of food choices. Very close to the falls about 10 minutes to skylon tower and parks. Nice change from the rudimentary hotel circuit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
victorian39, Owner at Orchard View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you for all the compliments. I was so happy to talk to Northern Canadians. They are always so relaxed and so helpful! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and wedding reception!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Rose Room @ Victorian Charm. I cannot say enough good things about it. It was cozy and comfortable. We got to see some of the other rooms as guests left and all of the rooms were equally as beautiful and not over crowded like a lot of b&b rooms are. Annmarie is so hard working, she keeps the inn very clean, is an amazing cook, and can even help you out by booking restaurant reservations. She booked us a table at Elements and they gave us the perfect falls view just because she books with them so often. Also worth noting is the location. Victorian Charm is located close enough to walk to the falls in about 20 mins, or you can catch the bus which is about 2 blocks away. For us, this was very convenient. Thank you Annmarie for making our trip so special! -The Gao's

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LenoreGao

Thank you taking the time in your busy life to write such nice comments about your vacation. I was delighted to talk to you every day and learn about your husband's Chinese background! Breakfast conversation at Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast is truly an eye opener!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

After a hectic day at the falls where people crowd into every attraction, this quiet B&B provided a lovely retreat for my husband and me. This is a charming old house run by an inkeeper who makes you feel as though you are family. Anne Marie gave us great information about the area and made reservations for us at The Elements restaurant where we did get the best table as Anne Marie promised--using her name there was like magic. Breakfast was terrific every morning but most memorable was the omelet filled with vegetables from the garden--the tomatoes and fresh fruits particularly tasted fantastic. We loved finding a lovely wheelchair accessible room in such a great old house. Especially impressive were the incredibly plush towels and cleanliness of the room. However, the steep ramp up to the porch does mean that a manual wheelchair user will need assistance, and the narrow bathroom means a wheelchair larger than mine might not have an adequate turning radius but the room and bathroom worked well for me in my relatively small manual wheelchair. Two issues prevent me from giving this B&B five stars: The first floor accesible room has beds with mattresses that are so firm we did not sleep comfortably and the shelf with the accessible mirror does not have an outlet for a hairdryer. If the mattresses are ever upgraded, we'd be happy to stay in this place again.

Room Tip: Be aware that all the rooms, except the one on the first floor, require going up and down lots of st...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for being so honest! I love it when my guests let me know about their stay and tell me how I can make their stay more comfortable. The ramp is being replaced this Fall so it will not be so steep. All my mattresses are Sealy Posturepedic and so far I haven't had any complaint about them being too firm but had I known the first night that you hadn't slept well I would have provided you with a 3 inch memory sponge topper so you would have been more comfortable. So please anyone, let me know if I can help right away!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

You cannot go wrong with a stay @ Victorian Charm. After a day of site seeing or activities you can relax & recharge in a quiet atmosphere. Your room, the gardens or front porch. The breakfast is homemade from scratch, fresh & creative. You will not be disappointed.

Anne Marie is an amazing women !!! We had the pleasure of breakfast with her one morning and a long conversation. Wow, this lady is an adventurous soul & very down to earth.

Anne Maire was very helpful with restaurant tips. She and picked us up & dropped us off @ the train station. We will stay @ Victorian Charm again.

Room Tip: NOT A ROOM TIP, BUT NOTEWORTHY: We did not have a car during our stay & did the "We Go&qu...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my bed and breakfast. I really appreciate the tip about the WEGO bus because it is not necessary to have a car and most of my guests leave their car in the parking lot. The bus takes you everywhere and is only a few minutes walk from my B&B and is accessible!