“Charming all the way around!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Orchard View Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #11 of 69 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 3 June 2014

A friend and I stayed here for the Niagara Falls Women's Half Marathon last weekend and it couldn't have been more perfect! Anne Marie was right there to welcome us and show us to our room. We stayed in the Loft room which was HUGE! Totally comfortable beds, a beautiful view of the garden and so much character! She had great suggestions for dinner, which we took.
The day before the race we were tourists. So, after an amazing breakfast of fruit & homemade crepes (!!!- awesome), we took the short 10 minute walk to the Falls.
I cannot say enough about how welcome Anne Marie made us feel. She even offered to make us breakfast at 6am before our race! We conversed (briefly because my hs French was a long time ago) in French, and just enjoyed chatting with her during breakfast of any other time we ran in to her.
I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for something a little different but so charming. Je vais revenir bientôt!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jennk12312
victorian39, Owner at Orchard View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you Jennifer for the compliments. I know how strenuous running in a marathon can be so I am happy that you did get a good rest. Thanks for the DVD movie you left as a gift. I watched it with my friend and it was hilarious!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here at Victorian B and B this past weekend. The stay had exceeded our expectations. It was our first B and B and I now don't want to stay in any other type of accommodation. Ann Marie accepted us into her home making us feel like it was ours. The house was beautiful and the food was unreal- so fresh and delicious! We want to come back to Niagara Falls just for Victorian Charm!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Juls E
victorian39, Owner at Orchard View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you Julianne! I am happy that you liked the Bed and Breakfast 's way of accommodations. I really enjoyed your company as well and I hope you like my blackberry jam! I will look forward to your return.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We had a great stay at the Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast! We stayed for two nights during the New Year's celebration in Niagara Falls and the accomodations exceeded our expectations. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. It was nice to be able to relax after spending the days sightseeing and the evenings celebrating. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and there was always nice conversations between the guests.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason W
victorian39, Owner at Orchard View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words. Coming from Florida for New Years celebrations take a lot of courage since it was so cold! I am glad you enjoyed our city.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stayed 4 nights in late October and thoroughly enjoyed Anne Marie's hospitality! She made us feel very much at home and was so helpful with information about the area. The house is charming and and the garden is a true wonder - all Anne Marie's creation. She cooks up amazing breakfasts and breakfast conversations were a great start to the day. One of the best B & B's I have ever been to.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 526MarjB

Thank you so much for your kind review. I truly enjoyed your visit and loved to hear about New Mexico! I hope you'll come back.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

My Girlfriend and I stayed in the Grande Room, it was very nice and comfortable.
Anne-Marie is such a wonderful Hostess. She served us a Sunday breakfast that was absolutely delicious, using her own grown organic fruits and vegetables we had omelettes and waffles to "die for". We will definitely be returning to the Victorian Charm and enjoy Anne- Marie's hospitality. Thank you for a wonderful stay. John and Val

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John T
victorian39, Owner at Orchard View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Thank you John and Val for your kind review. I also enjoyed your company and was very happy to see you savour my breakfast dishes.I am looking forward to your next visit also.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Nice clean and well appointed property with old world feel. We rented the turret room with balcony private bathroom and was very neat. Great breakfast served by a congenial host that offers various styles of food choices. Very close to the falls about 10 minutes to skylon tower and parks. Nice change from the rudimentary hotel circuit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
victorian39, Owner at Orchard View Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you for all the compliments. I was so happy to talk to Northern Canadians. They are always so relaxed and so helpful! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and wedding reception!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Rose Room @ Victorian Charm. I cannot say enough good things about it. It was cozy and comfortable. We got to see some of the other rooms as guests left and all of the rooms were equally as beautiful and not over crowded like a lot of b&b rooms are. Annmarie is so hard working, she keeps the inn very clean, is an amazing cook, and can even help you out by booking restaurant reservations. She booked us a table at Elements and they gave us the perfect falls view just because she books with them so often. Also worth noting is the location. Victorian Charm is located close enough to walk to the falls in about 20 mins, or you can catch the bus which is about 2 blocks away. For us, this was very convenient. Thank you Annmarie for making our trip so special! -The Gao's

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LenoreGao

Thank you taking the time in your busy life to write such nice comments about your vacation. I was delighted to talk to you every day and learn about your husband's Chinese background! Breakfast conversation at Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast is truly an eye opener!