“Amazing Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Day Pass
Ranked #18 of 130 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort directly across from Niagara Falls and is the ideal family vacation destination. Standing eight stories high & 3 acres in size, the park is hours of water fun for all ages. This Niagara Falls water park offers 16 thrilling slides up to six stories high, a giant wave pool, outdoor pool/sundeck, and the Beach House Rain Fortress with 1000 Gallon Tipping Bucket. The water park features indoor connections to Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview and the Skyline Hotel.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access
Eastern, ON
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

We travelled as a family of 5..a 8yr old, 3yr old, and 4 month old. We all had a blast. I walked in and asked what was the best value/accommodations for our family to enjoy their facilities. They were more than helpful and explained every detail so that we were well informed.
The staff are amazing, very helpful accommodating and the place is spotless. There are staff in the washrooms cleaning all the time, another picking up used towels, another helping with life jackets and basketballs and another staff cleaning tables in the restaurant area. There was also a great presence of life guards that are fabulous with the kids. They would get joking and laughing while explaining what they needed to know as far as rules for the different slides and areas.
Our daughter is a tall 3yr old (41") so she was able to do all the slides in the area (I think there is 9 in total) and our son was able to do all the others on the "older" side which had 4 tube slides and 4 body slides. The wave pool was perfect for younger kids as the waves weren't strong enough to knock you over but enjoyable. The outdoor pool was great, not deep but perfect to cool off. Our son loved the basketball nets set up out there.
We really cannot say enough about this place, our kids throughly enjoyed themselves. We went through the week so it wasn't busy at all. I had worried about moving a stroller around and through doorways as none of them are automated but as soon as that thought entered my mind it quickly left as after our 2 day stay I only opened a door once by myself, every time I had the baby in the stroller one of their staff always beat me to a door and opened it with a smile!! They made travelling with a little one so easy!!!
The only thing and I am nit picking as it was truly amazing; is we all found the temperature a bit warm….I wouldn't recommend sitting around if you aren't swimming which was a little relief.
Highly recommended and we will return. We stayed at the Skyline which was also amazing for children!!!
We also ate there which was great and for 4 people we had more food than we could eat and it was $37.00 (including drinks) for supper.
Enjoy:)

Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Kitchener, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent park for the kids!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

We went this past weekend (April 25-26) and had a good time. Kids just never want to leave. Very clean and staffed well. Lots of towels around. However there are a few things that I would like to mention. The temperature was a bit cool in there, my 5 year old was always seen shivering so if the temp. increases by maybe 2 degrees that would be great. Another point is that the two smaller slides in the "splash pool" area should have the mats at the bottom of the slide extend because kids would just go down and pass the mats and then scrape themselves. Lastly, their cafe where you buy lunch ( can't bring your own food) isn't the greatest. I ordered a sandwhich and was so soagy when i got it that i could barely finish it. The prices for lunch are also a bit high.

For a waterpark I would rate it a 4 :) Also the slides are amazing and it's nice that they have tubes for two people so parents can go with their younger ones. Both my 5 and 7 year old could go on everything other then two slides which was not an issue.

Petawawa, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“The kids can't wait to go again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had such a great time at Fallsview Indoor Waterpark.
The boys are planning on saving their money again to go next Easter.
What a great facility :)
I have a 14, and a 6 year old. My 6 year old was able to get on all the slides except for the Mat Slides, but that is ok, he had a great time and he is still talking about it.
Thank you for a great day, and your staff was so friendly and helpful when we asked questions.
See you next Easter or hopefully sooner :)

Commerce Township, Michigan
“Nice get away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

It was clean and very well staffed. Kids had fun and I had to worried less. We plan to go back in the summer.

St. Catharines, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't go”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

The management and supervisors are very unprofessional!
The staff doesn't pay attention half of the time. Poor attitude and environment
Yes they have slides, but the line ups are to long and the wave pool is tiny
The outdoor pool is way to small and shallow.
I would NOT go back there.

1 Thank Natalie S