Spent 2 nights in a deluxe King room. HUGE room! Shower and jet tub were great. Bed was a bit hard for us. View out the window was the parking lot of the magic show-just left blinds closed the whole time. B-fast isn't anything special, but good enough to get some good coffee and yogurt. Impressive shampoo, lotion and other product-all organic too.
Yes the hotel looks like the photos, but the area is a little shady around the hotel-older hotels and some residential houses looks much different than the community where I expected to find the hotel. Didn't have any problems, even when walking at night, but was on guard. Free parking is great after spending 20$ to self park at another hotel in the area. Overall happy with our stay, just wish hotel had a nicer view/in a different area of the falls, but value for the room/stay was worth sacrificing these things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls