We haven't been to the Falls in 10 years, and I found this on Snique Away last summer. We didn't care if we had a view of the falls, but I wanted some alone time with my husband. This is by far the best place we could have chosen. It was off the main strip, but within walking distance to everything. Even though it was February, we walked to Niagara Casino and everything else around Clifton Hill, including the falls. We did upgrade to the Deluxe Room, and it was the best $25 I ever spent on an upgrade. The room was huge and spacious, the fireplace at the foot of the bed was amazing, and the jacuzzi and huge shower were unbelievable! And to top things off, we were served an amazing breakfast in bed each morning. The staff was extremely helpful and everyone was very friendly. We will definitely be going back!!
My only complaint (if it's even a complaint) - the bed was very firm. I'm a soft mattress kind of person, but my husband loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls