“Beautiful Hotel....” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
cleveland
“Beautiful Hotel....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

We bought a groupon and stayed here Mothers Day weekened. I am normally a big resort or luxury hotel girl, not a boutique type person.

Even with the groupon, this place was NOT cheap. We ugpraded to a suite for one of the groups staying. The other group stayed in a normal room.

This place was great! You got free parking and breakfast brought to your room every day (european style).

Free parking, free wireless, jet tubs, free breakfast and steam showers make this a great place to stay. Great gym is included. Beautifully decorated.

No complaints (and we are hard to please). I just wished they offered slightly more egg options for breakfast! The quiche was great..but very tiny.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (322)
  • Arabic first
NYC,ny
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

We were so disappointed in the quality of the hotel, the beds were uncomfortable, the staff not helpful or friendly. When our toilet became stopped up, the maid came and handed us the plunger!! The restaurant and evening entertainment was great, the couples massage was just so so. You could do better for the money.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mcfam5
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

The Sterling Inn and Spa is Aesthetically pleasing but that's about it. The beds are extremely uncomfortable...you are better off sleeping on the floor. The walls are so thin that you can't sleep. The bed sheets are not cleaned properly...disgusting. Not to mention the room prices are astronomically high for the quality of stay you get. I would never stay here again. Worst stay in Niagara so far.

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank mandy0785
mx3man123
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

Well this is our third time back to this glorious hotel. When we arrived there was a nice card and bottle of champagne welcoming us back to this property which I thought was very cool of them to know we are returning guests. We had room 116 on the bottom floor. What I love about this hotel is that no two rooms are the same. They are all laid out differently. The beds are comfortable, the bathroom is large as well as the room. you have your own fridge and sink. My wife's only complaint which is very small is the soap and shampoo in the bathrooms used to be supplied by Bath and Body Works which she loves but now they aren't. To me it wasn't a big deal. Great location, your a 2 minute walk from Clifton Hill and the Casino. We didn't try the restaurant this time but have both times in the past and loved it. This property could use a pool but again it wasn't a big deal.
Great hotel, great price and free wifi and free breakfast in the morning, what else could you ask for? We will be back again soon i promise!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Vaughan, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

Never will I EVER again stay at this hotel. It was suppose to be a lovely get away for my fiance and I before our engagement party. I was asked to give the inn my visa card at the front desk checking in just in case there were damages or I used the inn's facilities and was told that I was fully refunded once checked out. Instead I come home and find a 200 dollar charge on my visa account. Not only have I had my self and my bank call asking to speak to a manager and being told none was working for the past three days, no one else I spoke to at the hotel has made an effort to right the situation and giving me my 200 dollars back even after my bank has made contact with the hotel. I've been told my the Inn's employee that they don't believe me and that there are no charges, that the money is just on "hold", as if it would be on "hold" for two weeks. Even after my bank contact them telling them directly that there are indeed charges on my account they refuse to listen or believe me. My perfect vacation at this hotel has turned into a nightmare. My 160 dollar one night stay at this hotel has cost me 360 dollars and large amounts of stress and time wasted. Its been two weeks since my stay and this issue has not been resolved. I had a lovely visit and the inn was nice but after having them scam me of 200 dollars I need another vacation already! Its four days away until my engagement party and instead of preparing and doing last minute plans I am stuck dealing with this disaster that should not have happened in the first place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank VM18
Berea, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

Our stay here was wonderful!! We booked our stay off of groupon and it came with a wonderful package. The resturant located in the hotel was to die for!!!! So many good things to say about this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AckHal
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

The hotel exceeded my expectations in everyway, from the beautiful spacious sweet to the free breakfast served in your room every morning. No view of the falls but still well located near all the action.

• Stayed June 2012