Went down to Niagara Falls for a little getaway ,booked through Expedia with no problems. Arrived and my boyfriend and I were served quickly by the pleasant woman at the front desk. We got a jacuzzi room on the second floor which was nothing short of gorgeous (Large king bed, fireplace, jacuzzi, exposed beam ceiling. )There was a window between the bedroom and bathroom that had sliding panels which looked amazing but did little for visual and acoustic privacy . Served breakfast in your room instead of your typical continental - was a nice touch( I was able to make changes to the breakfast by simple leaving a note). This Inn is close to everything (We walked to the falls, restaurants etc) but far enough away from Casinos and Clifton Hill to not be effected by the noise. On Fri. and Sat. nights there is live music in the lounge. Didn't stop long but music sounded nice and the lounge looked comfortable. Can't wait to come back again. Nice change of pace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls