This was mine & my husband's first time at this hotel. We decided to go on a weekend getaway before the birth of our 3rd child. I was 8 months pregnant and the location was awesome, we could walk everywhere. We had just a standard room but was it was huge, complete with a separate living area and a steam shower. Parking was free which is always a plus, and the complimentary breakfast in bed was a really nice touch.
Staff was nice & attentive. We had a couples massage done at the spa which was wonderful but their prices were a little more than other spas. We also ate at AG restaurant inside the hotel which was absolutely incredible!! That was one of my most favourite meals.
We are already planning our return at Sterling for the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls