First let me preface this by saying that we'd stayed at Peninsula Inn prior to coming to Sterling. It was like 15 miles outside of downtown/the falls, so in short it was fine, but for ~$15 more per night I'd really rather stay at Sterling. It's trendy, perfectly outfitted with a fireplace, coffee, icebox and breakfast made to order; did I mention free wifi, parking and walkable to the falls.
Also they have a full service spa.
WHAT A DEAL!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls