We wanted to spend our anniversary in Niagara Falls but didn't want the typical falls hotel/casino experience. This hotel is close to the falls as well as the downtown with easy parking.
At check-in, the lady at the front desk was very helpful with our specific room requirements. We found our room very spacious and clean. We were still impressed with the room even after seeing the pictures on the website. The breakfast delivered to the room was a nice touch. It would have been nice to try the restaurant but it isn't open Mondays.
We would absolutely stay here again the next time we go to Niagara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls