My review is long overdue...My husband and I stayed here for an anniversary trip and loved our room. We had a 2 room suite w/ jacuzzi tub and fireplace. The room was large, clean, and I love how it was decorated. It was a great value - We got a great room for a decent price (for Niagara Falls!). We really appreciated the free parking and breakfast. It's enough to start the day, w/ coffee, fruit, yogurt, croissant and deli-style meat. The bed was hard, but I actually slept really good there. The location is ok; it's an easy walk to Clifton Hill and many restaurants. The Falls are a longer walk, but we did it. The walk down Clifton Hill and the parkway was nice. Be sure to visit some Niagara wineries while you're there!! The Niagara Parkway is a beautiful drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls