My daughter took me here for an overnight stay as a thank you and although I have stayed in Niagara Falls many times I had never heard about this hotel. It's off the main street but still only about a five minute walk from Casino Niagara. The staff were very friendly. The room we had which was a standard room was very spacious with a fireplace, a desk and a large king bed. The real treat was the shower that had jets out of the wall and it also turned into a steam room - which was really nice.
They have a small spa where we had massage - wasn't fancy but ok.
We had dinner at their restaurant AG and it was superb and it was included in the overnight package.
Overall a very pleasant surprise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls