“Fantastic experience!”

Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
Ranked #6 of 43 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: For over 50 years Niagara Helicopters has been flying guests from all over the world over the majestic Niagara Falls! Views include the Whirlpool Rapids, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Open 364 days a year (weather permitting) from 9am until sunset, Niagara Helicopters is located only 5 minutes from the Falls with plenty of FREE parking! On-board commentary available in 12 languages with 7 languages spoken on-site.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This was amazing! I was a little nervous about it beforehand, but the helicopter is very stable and I felt comfortable once I was on it. The staff is friendly and helpful. Most importantly, the view of the Falls and the surrounding area is breathtaking! The ride was a highlight of my trip and worth every penny.

1  Thank cbee201
"afraid of heights"
in 7 reviews
"both sides"

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My wife and I always wanted to do a helicopter tour and decided to try
NHL while we were in Niagara Falls on vacation. The experience was
absolutely fantastic, the weather was perfect and the views were
amazing. The ride from start to finish is approximately 15 minutes
and was relatively smooth. There is a pre-recorded explanation on the
history and what you are viewing along the flight path. I would
highly recommend NHL and the experience to anyone visiting Niagara
Falls. The one knock I will give NHL is that people who reserve
ahead of time should be contacted when flights are delayed or
cancelled due to weather.

1  Thank cazual
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I wanted to do something unique and exciting and they delivered! The flight was amazing, I only wish they had flown lower to the falls but it is breathtaking. I also think it should have been a longer flight. The operation is professional, they had us in the air in 20 mins. I would do this again!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We were at the Helicopter Niagara Tour in August 2013 with our family. It was a very nice ride but somewhat expensive for a 12 minute ride, but you have to see the Niagara Falls from the air. During the flight, you have head phones and there is an explanation of what you see below in the language of your choice. We think it's a must do if you visit the area.

1  Thank malyhupe
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2013

It's not cheap to fly in a helicopter but it's a brilliant experience - and flying over Niagara must be one of the best places to have a go. These guys are slick - we didn't queue for long, and were on board and flying quickly. Although it's a short flight and the commentary is pre-recorded, the views are awesome, and give a good perspective of the whole area. I think there is another tour from the airport a bit further away and longer, but we were not there long and these guys are on the Wego bus route, just 500m walk from the Aero stop. 6 seaters means a lucky one gets up front, but large windows make viewing easy from all seats. Recommended if you can afford it.

1  Thank skyjockey99