“I was scared to death, but I did it!!”

Niagara Helicopters
Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
Ranked #6 of 41 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: For over 50 years Niagara Helicopters has been flying guests from all over the world over the majestic Niagara Falls! Views include the Whirlpool Rapids, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Open 364 days a year (weather permitting) from 9am until sunset, Niagara Helicopters is located only 5 minutes from the Falls with plenty of FREE parking! On-board commentary available in 12 languages with 7 languages spoken on-site.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Crete, Illinois, United States
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“I was scared to death, but I did it!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My husband wanted us to take a helicopter ride. I was terrified but I knew our 2 year old would absolutely love the experience. We decided to do it and although I was a nervous wreck the whole time, it was absolutely beautiful and a great experience. I didn't want my anxiety to limit the experience for my son and I am glad we did it. He sat on my husband lap with his headphones on listening to the audio explaining the sites and loved it! The helicopters are very nice.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
“Ticked off my bucket list!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

It was my 1st time in Canada and have been wanting to go in a helicopter for so long! There is no better place than over Niagara Falls! It defiantly met all expectation and more! Niagara helicopter ltd were amazing with me and my mum, which made the experience everything I ever wanted! Still can't believe I have been lucky enough to go up and see Niagara for the sky! Defiantly would recommend this company and would do it again in a heart beat! Thanks Niagara Helicopters! X

Visited September 2013
Jersey City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This was amazing! I was a little nervous about it beforehand, but the helicopter is very stable and I felt comfortable once I was on it. The staff is friendly and helpful. Most importantly, the view of the Falls and the surrounding area is breathtaking! The ride was a highlight of my trip and worth every penny.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank cbee201
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great highflying fun at the falls.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My wife and I always wanted to do a helicopter tour and decided to try
NHL while we were in Niagara Falls on vacation. The experience was
absolutely fantastic, the weather was perfect and the views were
amazing. The ride from start to finish is approximately 15 minutes
and was relatively smooth. There is a pre-recorded explanation on the
history and what you are viewing along the flight path. I would
highly recommend NHL and the experience to anyone visiting Niagara
Falls. The one knock I will give NHL is that people who reserve
ahead of time should be contacted when flights are delayed or
cancelled due to weather.

1 Thank cazual
Columbus, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“I loved this experience!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I wanted to do something unique and exciting and they delivered! The flight was amazing, I only wish they had flown lower to the falls but it is breathtaking. I also think it should have been a longer flight. The operation is professional, they had us in the air in 20 mins. I would do this again!