Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Niagara Falls, ON
Ranked #3 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Toronto, Canada
“Good location”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights in the summer. Friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast make this a great place to stay when you're at Niagara Falls! The location is wonderful, close to the "action" (Clifton Hill) but far enough away from it so it is quiet at night. I'd definitely stay here again!

1 Thank SummerKitty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (268)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Milford, Connecticut
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I chose this hotel based on the reviews on Trip Advisor...I was originally going to book a hotel with a falls view but opted out at the last minute b/c I didnt want to spend ALL my money just on a hotel room!! I made the right choice!! This hotel was super clean, everyone was super friendly, breakfast was OK...not enough tables and chairs, pool was great, 5 minute walking distance to ALL attractions!!! Would definately stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Maureen R
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Stayed for 5 nights with my hubby at the end of June. The hotel is located within walking distance of the Clifton Hills area, the Falls and ALL the top attractions. The location was excellent. The staff were friendly, the room was clean. We had a Jacuzzi Suite which was very nice. There was a fridge and microwave also in the room.

We were on the 5th floor, with a nice view. The only complaints I have are the ice machines are only on certain floors. So each day we had to go on another floor just to load up on ice. Also the bathroom was a little small, and the windows don't open so as to let some fresh air in. The room was a bit stuffy. My hubby likes to Work out everyday in the Gym, so he was very disappointed to discover they only had a room that had 1 treadmill and 1 Elliptical machine. Other than that, we had a pleasurable stay.

The complimentary breakfast was satisfactory. They offered a couple of hot food items, like eggs, sausages, hash brown type potatoes,as well as pastries, bagels, muffins, oatmeal cereals, coffee and carious juices.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Harmony789
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 25 June 2012

As we stopped at Niagara Falls for the night so we didn't want to spend on hotel and also we had good experiences with the one in Utah that is why we've chosen this hotel and like I said in the title "as expected" for the price we paid ... Decent breakfast, large room with jacuzzi, nice bed, nice staffs ...

In general, for quality vs price, I would recommended this hotel ...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Family of five (kids ages 6, 3 and 1) stayed in a one bedroom. Room was clean, newish and plenty of room. Living room (w pullout sofa) a little dark (no windows) and noise from hallway pretty loud. Because the bedroom (w two queens) is situated one room away from hall, it made for a nice quiet sleep. Kids enjoyed the pool and the breakfast buffet was fine w a typical but decent offering of hot and cold items. Note we went down at 7:30 and only a handful of guests were there. Walked by around 9am and it was standing room only and long lines for food.

The location of the hotel is fantastic. Only a couple blocks to Clifton Hill and couple more to the falls. We were able to walk around with the kids and get to all the restaurants and fun stuff in a couple minutes. For this plus the price for the roomy and clean rooms we would stay again. Good value for sure.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Jar22_22
London
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Good clean hotel, friendly staff, close to most attractions yet quiet location.Car parking on site

1 Thank manicspider
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 21 June 2012

My family and I stayed here for 3 days. Check-in was a breeze and the rooms were very clean! I'm happy to say no bed-bugs here. We reserved the suite with two queen sized beds, a living room area, two televisions, a mini frig and a microwave. Our beds were nice, comfortable with plenty of pillows. The morning breakfast was adequate, there was something on the menu for everyone and I loved making my own waffles. Also, they had coffee and cookies in the front lobby; which my husband (coffee) and son (cookies) couldn't resist every time we passed by. The location was within walking distance from the Falls. I actually love the location of the hotel, close enough but not too close to all the noise and crowds. My family and I enjoyed the swimming pool and the whirlpool every night before bed which was a nice way to wind down after a busy day visiting the Falls.

My only complaint is our car got broken into and my son's Dsi was stolen. After paying $8 a night for parking I was little disappointed. Overall, we had a great stay, the staff was friendly and we definitely would stay there again.

3 Thank Cancun6-2010