This is the perfect location. Short 5 min walk to the Falls and Clifton Hill craziness, but far enough away not to hear it! The walk across the Rainbow Bridge to the USA is 5-10 minutes, too. Clean and well staffed and managed. Cheaper that Falls Views hotels, but seriously, you can see the falls within 2 minutes of stepping outside this hotel, so why pay double?
Ate at a great Italian Restaurant called "Mama Mia's" and had fabulous crepes next door at "Crepes Delicious". We did Skylon Tower, great view of the area,
Maid of the Mist- go early in the morning to avoid a line. David gave us that tip at the front desk and he was so right.
The movie Niagara's Fury-which was the least favorite part of the whole trip. It is part of the adventure pass so we went. Just dumb.
Good to see Falls from both sides. Great view from Canada. Closer walks on the decks in USA.
Fireworks over the Falls on Friday and Sunday nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Niagara Falls, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn