Great location: close enough for a 10 min walk to the falls and Maid of the Mist yet far enough from the tourist trap places to be quiet. Rooms were clean but carpet needs to be replaced. Try to make sure your room is not right next to elevator if you are a light sleeper. Front desk staff was fantastic. The hotel breakfast is ok and on par with any other chain motel (same make-your-own waffles, lenders bagels, bulk cereals). As others mentioned it's very helpful you can leave your car parked the next day as well. Also, our wifi signal was terrible - surprising for 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Niagara Falls, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn