“Great place to stay!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Niagara Falls, ON
Ranked #3 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed in room 510, Nov. 15-17, 2013. Was greeted by friendly staff at the front desk. All through our stay those at the front desk were friendly and accommodating. Great location to Fallsview Casinos and a about a 20 minute walk along the Falls to the other one.Close to Clifton Hill attractions and an assortment of restaurants. Ample parking and reasonable rate. Stayed in a King room with a jacuzzi, very spacious and clean. My request for a room away from the elevator was granted, than you. Spacious breakfast room, ample seating and an assortment of breakfast items to choose from. We were very pleased with our stay here and would definitely choose this hotel again.

2  Thank Teresa T
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Niagara Falls, ON

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Excellent hotel with a beautiful view from our suite. The staff was amazing, 1st time in my life I got a call from the front desk to see if everything was alright in the suite, 5 minutes after arriving! The breakfast was great too. Overall an excellent experience!

Room Tip: suite 606 has a beautiful view
4  Thank marilu811
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Life has been a little hectic lately and I was in need of a little R&R, so I decided to try a different hotel in Niagara Falls. The staff at check in and throughout my stay were kind and very helpful. I booked a jacuzzi room and it was quite nice. Very clean and comfortable. All the amenities were good. I will stay at this hotel in the future.

The reason my review is titled " Almost perfect" is that this hotel is adding an $8 surcharge per night for parking. I consider this to be a totally unnecessary , do they expect me to walk?

Management needs to re-think this policy !!!!!!

Room Tip: The best view you will get from this hotel is a room on the higher floors facing the Niagara River...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The staff at the Country Inn is so very kind and helpful. In our online booking we jokingly requested a minimum of two towel swans on our bed when we arrived. When we arrived, we had four - that's right, FOUR towel swans in our room. At our check-out, the lovely concierge asked if we enjoyed the swans! Very easy going and happy to please even the strangest request! Great place to stay in Niagara Falls.

1  Thank MPMPMPO
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I visit my son in Niagara Falls and always stay here. As soon as I enter the hotel I feel welcome by the fantastic staff on the desk. I love to relax in the suite and the beds are super comfy. I just love it here and always feel at home.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This was my second stay at the Country Inn & Suites, Niagara Falls, and I was not disappointed. I had one of the jacuzzi rooms, which was great after hiking the Bruce Trail and the Niagara Glen. Everything about this place is excellent. In particular, the staff are particularly friendly, courteous and efficient. The hotel's location is perfect - you simply park your vehicle at the hotel and walk everywhere (including across the bridge to the US).

Room Tip: The jacuzzi rooms are not that much more expensive than the standard rooms. Well worth the extra!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for three nights and enjoyed everything. The hotel is within walking distance to most attractions and restaurants. Our room was large and clean and housekeeping was quick to provide additional towels when asked. The front desk help was top notch and the free cookies were greatly appreciated! We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family