This hotel has it all, good prices, good food, good people and good location.
The price is really affordable for a hotel at Niagara Falls, it includes breakfast (which is a complete breakfast, eggs, waffles, sausage, yogurt, fruits, etc), you get a super spacious room, access to an indoor pool and to a game room with a pool table.
Parking is extra, 8CAD + tax per day, and in my case there was a misunderstanding in the charges made to my credit card, I had prepaid my room and they decided to charge the parking fee, which was supposed to be optional... The front desk clerks were super nice and helped me clear this out at the check in.
The location is superb, it is about 2 or 3 blocks from Hard Rock Cafe, you can even walk to a viewpoint of the falls.
Summarizing this is an amazing hotel that has it all, I went there with a group of 10 ppl/5 rooms, and they were all extremely happy with my hotel selection. I extremely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Niagara Falls, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn