I went to the Niagara Falls on a Road Trip with my best friends and partner. The hotel is very close to the Rainbow Bridge (Canada/US border) and only 10 min walk to the Niagara Falls and all attractions. The best thing about this hotel is parking, service (Front Desk only) and location, close enough to everything and away from all the noise. The turn downs were the Breakfast, busy elevator and lots of families with kids. The breakfast was average but the syrup was horrible. Canada is well recognized for the maple syrup, even the flag have a maple leave. Please change the syrup and the mix for the waffles.
For my next visit I will pay a little extra for other hotel not necessarily with falls view but a little bit better quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Niagara Falls, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn