I choose this hotel based on the reviews here on Trip Advisor. I must say I was rather pleased. I went with my boyfriend for two nights - and stayed in their jacuzzi suite. We got there about a half hour before check-in - and the room was already to go. Staff were more than welcoming - offering us guides, a tour of the hotel, etc. This hotel is right across the street from Casino Niagara; about a five minutes walk from Clifton Hills (main tourist area); about a ten minutes walk from the falls (American Falls - and about a 20-25 minutes walk to get closer to the Canada Falls); and a 25 minutes walk to Fallsview Casino.
The thin walls are true; however the majority of our stay was quiet. It was only in the morning when kids in the hall woke us up around 7:30 being loud (you can tell their were excited). But clearly the fault of parents and their lack of hotel etiquette. I did not hear any toilets being flushed but you can faintly hear the showers being used - but you had to be listening for it to really hear it. The continental breakfast was typical - the usual bagels/toast/cereal/fake eggs/small sausages/yogurt/fruit, etc. My boyfriend and I went down there the first night and only grabbed an apple...decided to go elsewhere for breakfast. But it was nothing to really to complain about.
The rooms were very spacious, clean and the bed was VERY comfortable, and more than enough pillows, towels, toiletry items provided for your comfort..
We called front desk to let them know we would be late checking out and they were very nice about it. I would definitely stay here again. However - not for a so "romantic" getaway, as it is more prone for families (which is clearly indicated on the website). Children are left, right and center at this hotel. But the value is definitely worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Niagara Falls, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn