“fun ride”

56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“fun ride”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

It was a nice fun ride, you go around about 3 times with amazing views of the falls. For someone like me who doesn't like ferris wheels, I did the sky wheel. I did it in the daytime. I bet there are awesome night views though.

• Arabic first
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great View”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a must if you want to see the falls from a high vantige point. The wheel is over 700 feet high and makes about 3 1/2 revolutions so you can take plenty of pictures.

This is not a "thrill" ride. Just a great way to see the falls.

Sudbury, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Recommended.”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is seriously very cool to be so high up in the air and see the waterfalls, and if you go at night and time it right you could see the fireworks while you're up there. We did it and it was very neat!

Visited May 2014
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Holy crap!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I'm terrified of heights and so is my friend. We were there to meet family who were doing the Ride to Conquer Cancer, and we had time to kill before they arrived at the finish line.

We walked to Clifton Hill and stood in front of the SkyWheel, commenting on how scared we were. So we decided to do it.

Wow. You go around four times. The first is absolutely terrifying (if you don't like heights). Then it's fine and the views are spectacular. The cars (pods?) are air conditioned, which is great on a hot day.

Don't miss out if you are scared. It is perfectly safe and will give you a great view of the area without shelling out for an expensive helicopter ride (that you probably wouldn't do anyway!).

Just. Do. It. You won't regret it.

Wadsworth, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pretty view”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I'm not a big fan of heights, and I typically avoid ferris wheels like the plague, but this one wasn't as bad as I expected. The views from the top are spectacular.