We reserved the Regal room, which was small, cozy, and had a cool bathtub in the room at the foot of the bed. What I most liked was the super comfortable bed and how spotless the room was. The free wifi, bottled water, and parking was also appreciated. We liked having a fridge in the room too.
The host Lee lived up to all the glowing reviews of his warmth and charm! And his breakfast was MASSIVE and delicious so be sure to be extra hungry in the morning. I think I drank 6 cups of coffee too. We also had fun talking with our breakfast mates from the U.S. And we spent the morning sitting on the front porch because it faced such a beautiful view of the river. Niagara Falls hotels can be quite overpriced and tacky, so I am thankful we found this wonderful B&B which was a way better option. Our siblings stayed at the Courtyard Marriott and my parents stayed at Michael's Inn and neither hotel could compare to the atmosphere and service that this B&B offered. Plus, they paid a lot more for their rooms, had to pay extra for parking, and didn't get a wonderful breakfast included!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast offers four rooms with ensuite bathrooms in a historic 110-year-old home. It is a 20-minute walk to the falls and offers free parking, free wifi, a three-course breakfast and plenty of room amenities. We offer all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Ebookers so you can book your Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accommodations Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Accommodations Niagara b&b