“Clean and friendly”

Ranked #4 of 67 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Clean and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

We reserved the Regal room, which was small, cozy, and had a cool bathtub in the room at the foot of the bed. What I most liked was the super comfortable bed and how spotless the room was. The free wifi, bottled water, and parking was also appreciated. We liked having a fridge in the room too.

The host Lee lived up to all the glowing reviews of his warmth and charm! And his breakfast was MASSIVE and delicious so be sure to be extra hungry in the morning. I think I drank 6 cups of coffee too. We also had fun talking with our breakfast mates from the U.S. And we spent the morning sitting on the front porch because it faced such a beautiful view of the river. Niagara Falls hotels can be quite overpriced and tacky, so I am thankful we found this wonderful B&B which was a way better option. Our siblings stayed at the Courtyard Marriott and my parents stayed at Michael's Inn and neither hotel could compare to the atmosphere and service that this B&B offered. Plus, they paid a lot more for their rooms, had to pay extra for parking, and didn't get a wonderful breakfast included!

Room Tip: We didn't mind that the Regal room was very small, but thought we'd mention its size since t...
Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

My daughter and I stayed 3 nights in the River Room. From the initial reservation, to questions in advance of our trip and requests during our stay, Lee could not have been more responsive, caring and accommodating. He is a kind and gracious man whose smile and eyes I'll remember for quite some time for their warmth and kindness.

The location of the B&B is within walking distance of downtown Niagara Falls as well as other enjoyable attractions. The WEGO Niagara Parks green line stop is a half-block away facilitating easy travel. His home is charming, the premises are pristine and the garden is very beautiful and well kept. Lee has someone cleaning the rooms daily but does all the gardening himself -- quite impressive considering the amount of work involved.

The room is very spacious so even my 13 year old didn't feel confined. From ironing board (I know what you're thinking - who irons on holiday? - but I wound up using it), to a good size fridge, to bathrobes, Lee goes out of his way to provide the comforts of home. While the house has central air, there is also a room unit if one likes a colder temperature.

As for the breakfasts, amazing and delicious would be accurate adjectives. I felt spoiled. Everything is served in style (think linen, good china, etc.) in a way that made me simultaneously feel like a royal guest and an old friend. The courses just kept coming accompanied by Lee's gentle humor that we hadn't eaten enough and surely would want or need second or third helpings. He is a very accomplished breakfast cook and I cannot honestly state that one breakfast was better than the other. Everything served was fresh and made to order whenever possible. He endeavors to accommodate every personal preference he can.

I'd have to say that as wonderful as the accomodations and meals are, the real bonus was Lee himself. He is a natural host, a good conversationalist and, I'd like to think, a new friend.

I can't wait to return.

Robin A.
Philadelphia, PA

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Washington DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

What a great place to stay. We stayed for 4 nights together with relatives from England - their first time to Niagara, ours the second. The accomodations were immaculate and the rooms contained a microwave/coffee maker and small fridge which all came in very useful. As others have mentioned the multi course breakfasts were very tasty and well balanced.

Lee gave us some useful tips for places to eat dinner and our favorite was an "all you can eat" for $20 buffet at the Mandarin. You need a car to get there but it was only 15 minutes away and was well worth it. The buffet was very fresh, they are constantly replenishing it and includes asian dishes like sushi and chinese stir fries as well as european beef and yorkshire pudding and the desserts were marvelous with plenty of fresh fruit, chocolate strawberries, tarts, creme caramel/brulee to mention just a few of the dishes.

Thanks again Lee for being such a great host, we will try and return.

Shrewsbury, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Lee was a most excellent host and was beyond thoughtful in any requests/inquiries we presented him during our three night stay. All areas of the B&B were very clean and well maintained. The multi-course breakfasts were to die for and set a very high standard for our future B&B experiences. Lee provided many wine tasting coupons which we used on our 36 mile round-trip bike ride to the Niagara-on-the-Lake vineyards. We will most definitely return for a longer stay in the future. Thanks Lee!!!

Room Tip: The West Wing
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Lee is quite an amazing host! He recommended great dining venues and provided us with wine tasting routes and wine tasting coupons. Lee is also quite an amazing cook! Breakfast was freshly made and extremely delicious! His place is clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated. My friends and I would definitely stay here again next time I come and visit!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

Outstanding host and wonderful ammentities! We stayed 2 nights and the breakfasts were awesome. Lee and his staff provided us with great recommendations for dinner and wine. In addition he provided several free wine tasting coupons and discounts to local resteraunts. We couldn't have asked for a better mini-vacation!! We would definitely stay again!!!

Markham, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I stayed here for one night with friends, on a "girls' retreat". I have nothing but good things to say about our gracious host, Lee, and his fabulous place. It is obvious that Lee takes great pride and care in what he does. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and equipped with many amenities, such as a whirlpool tub, fridge with complimentary bottles of water, coffee and tea, as well as comfortable robes. As mentioned in previous reviews, the breakfast is outstanding and plentiful. Breakfast is quite an experience and provides a great start to the day. The B & B is located on a quiet road along the Niagara River, yet close to the Falls' attractions. Lee also provided us with complimentary wine tasting coupons which came in handy. I would definitely return to this B & B on my next trip to the Niagara region.

1 Thank Shirley905