My boyfriend and I were traveling to Toronto for his business conference. Decided to check out Niagara Falls and make an overnight of it. This bed and breakfast was outstanding (and I have stayed at several!) Probably the best we have visited! Our room was perfect with a shower, microwave, and small refrigerator in the room itself. The facility has ample parking and was clean and tidy, bright and cheerful! Lee, the owner, was super friendly!! By the time we got there, we wanted to check out Journey Behind the Falls and see some of the Wineries. We were short on time! Lee went out of his way to drop us off at the Falls so we could save the 15 minute walk and he also provided us with free wine tasting vouchers. Because my boyfriend had to be back in Toronto early the next day, we had to leave earlier than breakfast would be ready. Lee went out of his way and packed us To-Go bags so we could still enjoy breakfast on our drive back to Toronto. I can honestly say none of the B and B's I have stayed at in the past have done that!
This trip was memorable for another reason...went to Canada with a boyfriend and returned to the US with a fiancé! He proposed at the Falls that night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast offers four rooms with ensuite bathrooms in a historic 110-year-old home. It is a 20-minute walk to the falls and offers free parking, free wifi, a three-course breakfast and plenty of room amenities. We offer all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Accommodations Niagara Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accommodations Niagara b&b
- Accommodations Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls