“Excellent value, quiet stay”

Motel 6 Niagara Falls
Ranked #42 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have stayed here twice and it's been great each time. Staff are friendly. Rooms are always ready to go - we were allowed to check in early :)

Clean rooms, comfy beds, quiet and safe stay. Very close to tons of restaurants. Very well priced. Wifi worked great.

Nothing negative to say at all.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leilani_A
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Niagara Falls

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Family stayed here between Christmas and New Years. The hotel was clean and quiet. The front desk person was extremely helpful and accommodating. I would recommend this property to anyone. No problems with parking, wifi, microwave in general area or the indoor pool. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I stayed at this motel on Nov 2 left on Nov 3. I was going to stay for two nights, but their wifi was not working. I wanted to use my IPAD but I could not use it. I wanted a relaxing holiday but I could not relax because there was no wifi. The customer service lady tried every signal but it works and cuts out. They were rudely told me that there was nothing they can do until the next day. Worst of all I bought a dealfind coupon for this hotel and can't get a refund for the one night. I packed my bags and went to the Super 8 on Ferry Street. WiFi works just fine and they were more friendly.

The hotel was clean, but the wifi is a problem and the customer service needs a lot of work. Good luck Motel 6.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank DNS2013
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I went with family to Niagara Falls and we've decide to stay on Canadian side and choose Motel 6 for one night stay. Very clean motel, great standard, I would give 3* hotel! Service very nice and quite place to rest for the night. No problem with early check-in or check-out. FREE parking and beds were clean. Rates are extremely low! I will come back to this location, I travel to Canada very often. IF they only could have hairdryers in the bathrooms, they have them on request at the front desk, but not many and I always have a fate of not getting one, but will having my own from now one. I recommend this place!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JakubDD
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This was a very reasonable hotel at a very reasonable price. No surprises, just a good night's sleep. Only two small pillows in the room, could have used a couple more, but didn't ask, and probably would have got them if we did. Wanted to say a special "good job" to Matthew at the front desk, personable, funny, helpful, much thanks for the great service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greg L
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Little weekend getaway with my 2 daughters was perfect for us. Rooms were clean, staff was nice, kids had fun at the indoor pool. Don't bother driving your car from here to the falls just taxi can it...think we paid $7 from the hotel to table rock visitors center beats the $20 they charge down there for parking and that's if they have any spaces.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Hollywood B
motel6nf, General Manager at Motel 6 Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Holywood B.,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the M6 Niagara Falls. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Emily Nankov

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed at the Motel 6 Niagara in October as part of a deal purchased online for 79.00 for a Friday and Saturday night stay. The location for us was perfect although some may find it out of the way. We love to walk so being 3 minutes from Lundy's Lane was alright. The walk to Fallsview was about 15 minutes so still reasonable and the cab ride was only 8.00 as it started raining.

Checkin was fast and friendly. We advised them that we were smokers (this is a nonsmoking building) so they put us on the first floor right by the exit which made things easier. We didnt do too much in the hotel as we were out enjoying the sights while we were there.

The room we had was very small, dont know if they are all like this or it is because we were right by the exit and stair well.. The bathroom was a corner bathroom which made good use of the space and because we werent there for anything other than to sleep it was ok.

Everything was clean and the bathroom was stocked with clean towels and soaps. The duvet was a bit dated but hey again its just to sleep. Would def stay at this hotel again for the price that we paid.

ONLY DOWNFALL: There is not enough parking for the hotel, if the rooms are full there is not enough spots so our second night there it was raining so we decided to drive rather than walk..when we got back there wasnt one spot available (we paid 10.00 per day to park) and many people didnt have valid parking passes. So my husband went in and we were told to park at the motel next door as they own the property as well, so we drive over...no way... not one light lit in the lot, people in lawnchairs sitting outside getting drunk I def was not leaving a brand new truck there...so we parked right under the front canopy at the hotel until another spot opened up. By morning there were cars double parked everywhere...would suggest that if they are renting spots out they should ensure that firstly they have enough for the people who are staying there.

Room Tip: Our room was first floor to the right last one on the right by the stair well...very very small, don...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah B

Dear Sarah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Motel 6 Niagara. I truly appreciate your kind words and comments.
I do hope we have the opportunity of having you stay with us again in the future.

Best Regards,