“Just a place to sleep”

Ranked #41 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
WATERTOWN
“Just a place to sleep”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Decent rate, not notified about $7 parking charge(no free parking anywhere), sporadic Wi-Fi is useless, front desk mostly unattended during the day but friendly when there. Pool is shallow and very humid. Room clean but small, comfortable queen bed(extra pillows needed) took most of the room. A/C, heat temp controlled, goes on and off all night, room stuffy if you don't use it. Thin walls, can hear other rooms.

Room Tip: You pay more for closer to the falls, but it's worth it.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Toronto
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The room was clean, although we had to air it out for about an hour before entering, due to the cleaning fluid smells. To be fair, they let us check in a bit early. The main floor is 100% pet friendly. We had our dogs in the room, they slept with us, and there was an area in the back to walk them. The location is close to the falls, and also to the highway, for traveling across the border. The rooms has everything you need, is clean, and quiet. We didn't hear any other dogs, even though there were quite a few in the hotel. The walls are very solid and soundproofed.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank travellerzToronto
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Safety is an issue! The wifi is awful. There is a $7/night parking fee that is not made know ahead of time, then there may not be any parking spots available if big buses are parked there. Very uncomfortable beds. Spend the extra $$ for a better hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Niagara Falls hotels

Larnaca, Larnaca, Cyprus
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We stayed there during our trip to niagara falls!Great price and a very good hotel!Very clean but the location is not very convenient!Its in the middle of houses and only a small kiosk near a gas station was there to get breakfast!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Canada
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We were going on a trip to Niagara Falls, and were looking to find a good hotel at an economical price. When we walked in to check-in, the staff member checking me in was exceptionally friendly, although she did tell me that you had to pay $6 for parking, which we did not know about until check-in. The shower had an interesting sitting area (which is kinda gross considering how many bottoms have sat on it). The TV was a bit high up, but that was probably because of the desk underneath. The room also contained a fridge, which we didn't use, but would be useful if needed. In terms of the location, it was close enough to the tourist area (Clifton Hill), but far enough so that it would not be too loud. The biggest problem I had, though, was the parking. As stated earlier, I already had to cough up a good $6, but then the lot was actually full, which was odd since we had came back at around 11 pm, which I'm sure was not the latest. I then went to the front desk, which told me that there was "overflow" parking next to this house on the grass, which meant that I pretty much wasted my money, so make sure to either leave your car in the lot and walk, or come back to the hotel early (10ish). In terms of the WiFi, it was decent (better than other hotels nowadays).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Caleb a
Huron, Ohio
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We traveled to Niagara Falls this weekend. We have visited several times in the past years. We
have stayed at several different hotels in the area (high level as well and low end). Upon our arrival we entered our room to find the carpet had not been swept (left over popcorn), the bathtub had dirt or something in corner by drain, the ceiling had cob webs. The hallway carpets were filthy. I am a forgiving traveler, I notified the front desk clerk so that she was aware. She was very friendly. BUT then it got worse. We booked this trip online and paid for 2 rooms as my father was traveling with us this time (his 1st visit to the falls) when he arrived and gave him his name they told him the room was not paid for. He gave them his credit card and was charged 110.00. Once I learned of this I called the front desk, the 2 clerks were helpful and did correct this, as mistakes do happen. But if he didn't say anything to me about it we would have paid for 3 rooms all together. Next, apparently the other guest thought the hallway was a dance club, yelling screaming and drinking in the hall right outside our room. I called the front desk and they did handle this situation. I guess we thought paying 136.00 for the night, the place would have been a bit better. Very disappointed. They advertised free WiFI, however it was an unsecured wifi connection.

Room Tip: I do not think there are any good rooms here.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ellen M
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The room was clean. Although small, it was good enough for me and my husband to sleep in. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Distance from the city centre was ok, about 500 metres of walking (good exercise I'd say). Bathroom was clean, but the shower's disappointing. Gotta fix that shower head for good distribution of water.

Stayed June 2014