“A Great show!!!!”

Fallsview Magic Theatre
Ranked #52 of 138 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I saw the show on Saturday night. It was well done. I have taught courses in magic, busking and theatre for over 25 years and I love to see performers put practice into performance. Edward Stone is amazing- a true magician!!!! Go see the show.

2  Thank djmagic123

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We watched the show on 07/12... Awesome show, We left the show amazed and pondering how he did stuff... I was amazed by the bullet catching trick and much more. i was also used as an assistant to one of his tricks. The show was very cozy and intimate with a small audience.

Just awesome... MUST GO WATCH!!!!!!!

2  Thank nrmathen
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I saw Edward Stone late last year near Niagara and was seriously impressed, so much so that when he made an encore appearance, I immediately purchased tickets to see him again. And I was again seriously impressed. His magic is excellent but his mentalism is exceptional. In both shows, he used me as a subject/prop so I can say with confidence that his ability is real. Stone's performance reminds me of the first couple of times I saw the magic of David Blaine, leaving me scratching my head and sheepishly wondering if something actually paranormal was going on. A friend of mine who also saw both shows with me and who has also seen the Amazing Kreskin said with absolute confidence that Stone was better. In this jaded age where little is left to the imagination, experiencing an honest-to-goodness mystery is a delight. Edward Stone is an incredible mentalist and deserves to be seen by large audiences in premier locations around the world. See him live and at reasonable cost while you can!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Had the pleasure of seeing this show a couple of weeks ago and it is truly mind blowing!!!! As a audience participant in one of the Magic Trix, I was totally awestruck at how he did some of his crazy magic. Ed Stone is amazing and I am shocked he did not win Canada's Got Talent!
This is a must see if you are in the Niagara Area, you will not be disappointed. Can't wait to go see the show again!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This show was amazing! I would tell everyone to go see Edward Stone. The magic he performed was crazy. You are so up close and personal...still I could not believe what I saw.

If you are wondering what to do this weekend...this is a must see show!

1  Thank Melissa W