“Excellent Performance.”

Fallsview Magic Theatre
Ranked #52 of 142 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great show, left my brain wondering what my eyes just saw. Much better then Greg Ferwin who I found a bit boring, Edward Stone interacts with his audience.

3  Thank Derek J

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Ok... so I've seen some of this stuff on TV before but it leaves room for "this must be television trickery...". Went to see this show with my daughters aged 8, 11 and 14 and we had a blast! Ed Stone had us sitting in bewilderment at the stuff he, and my daughter, pulled out of the air!!!
What an experience.

The atmosphere is comfortable, the tickets are well priced for a family night out and the fireworks are steps from the venue and just after the show. Highly recommend this as a stop in Niagara Falls!

4  Thank tbomb13
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Was there for the Saturday show ..it was very interesting and actually very engaging , was really surprised and was left stumped on how he did all the magic ..if your in Niagara, this show will not disappoint and is a great way to spend a couple hours

2  Thank Thecarterjustin
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This show was awesome. The venue was very intimate. The show was up close and personal and I loved all the audience involvement. My son, husband and I were a part of the show which was so much fun.
The trix were really mindboggling and amazing.
It was a great night.

2  Thank Tartuffle
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We got the suggestion and discount tickets for the Magic show from the Concierge at the hotel. We have no idea how the illusions are done - very entertaining for 1 1/2 hours.

2  Thank stefhim