“Lunch at Johnny Rocco's”

Johnny Rocco's Italian Grill
Ranked #20 of 610 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are an outstanding Italian Restaurant featuring lots of pastas, wood fired pizzas and other Italian Favorites.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Best meal I have had in months. I had the Chicken Figaro sandwich. I was disappointed when it was done, I wanted more! Our server Lisa was very friendly and provided great service with a smile. I hope to have her every time we go there!

1  Thank jacquelyncking

Reviewed 28 May 2018

It is hard to find a restaurant that continues to always provides excellent quality food along with suburb service. With living on the west coast and travelling east this is one of my favorite restaurants.

1  Thank bth0m200
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Was driving by and decided to try it out we shared chicken parmigiana with pene pasta. Pasta was cooked perfectly and chicken parmigiana was also delicious. Sat on patio staff was very friendly and great service

Reviewed 16 May 2018

A group went to lunch at Johnny Rocco’s. Individual orders all arrived within a few minutes. Piping hot and great. One server (Lisa) managed to take care of us with ease. A great place for a group lunch.

1  Thank DGM2703
Reviewed 13 May 2018

It was my family and I's first time at Johnny Rocco's and it definitely wouldn't be our last! Our waitress, Lisa, was very welcoming! She always had a smile on her face, something every waiter/waitress should be doing. Lisa was very patient with us and always checked in to see how we were doing with our food. The overall environment of the restaurant was casual and the food was amazing! 10/10 would recommend to anyone in the area!

2  Thank Madeline A