“Large Party of 18 - amazing accomodated for GREAT lunch”
Review of Johnny Rocco's

Johnny Rocco's
Ranked #27 of 594 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2018

we pre-ordered the evening before for a party of 18
it was lunch time for a work lunch so we had minimal time
we were able to eat a delicious meal, enjoy each others company, pay our bill (ALL separate) and have great service within 35min
it was amazing! food was great, service was always checking in making sure everyone was happy
they accommodated us soooo well and was very impressed !

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Been a few times now and every time has been a lovely experience. Great food, great price with great staff.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The service and the food are top notch
My husband and my favorite place to go
I totally recommend to go

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Was in Niagara Falls for a series of medical appointments after just being recently diagnosed with severe celiac disease & DH. Cross contamination is a major concern. Crystal assured me that their gluten free options were safe and was super kind and patient with my questions. She then went above and beyond the call of duty and asked another waitress who has the same high level of celiac disease if she could pop by our table. Again above and beyond the call of duty, Lisa came and explained how the gluten free food was prepared and that she eats there all the time with no problems. She also gave me some tips and even took my email and emailed me some information. So personable, pleasant and out going. I enjoyed a fantastic chicken and pasta dish with no repercussions. I even ate my left overs the next day. The cooks are well aware of the importance of how to prepare gluten free dishes. EXCELLANT experience! This will be my main restaurant to eat at and advise other people about. Crystal, Lisa and staff....thank you for caring.

1  Thank Aggie L
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Best meal I have had in months. I had the Chicken Figaro sandwich. I was disappointed when it was done, I wanted more! Our server Lisa was very friendly and provided great service with a smile. I hope to have her every time we go there!

1  Thank jacquelyncking