“Great Service; Great Food”
Review of Johnny Rocco's

Johnny Rocco's
Ranked #27 of 594 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

When our family of eleven got together in Niagara Falls to celebrate a milestone anniversary recently, we instantly checked out Trip Advisor to give us, as always, clues to the best restaurants in which to eat. The many positive reviews for Johnny Rocco’s in addition to that restaurant’s closeness to where we all were staying brought us all there for a late lunch. And there was no question: the overwhelming. number of reviewers were correct, JR’s is simply a fine place to eat with well-prepared food and superbly friendly staff and servers.

There were, as already noted, 11 of us in all and we wound up selecting 11 different meals, everything from a large and wonderfully fresh salad to huge plates of various Italian-based dishes including a large, delicious looking pizza. Everything was excellent and though getting all the food to us took perhaps slightly longer than it should have considering that there were few persons in the restaurant at the time, that fact was more than made up by the friendly, outgoing personality of Sabrina, our young and caring waitress.

I suspect that none of us will be back in the Niagara Falls area anytime in the near future but if we were, there is no doubt that we would readily make our way back to Johnny Rocco’s once again. It is a fine, casual place to eat, one that other visitors ought readily to seek out.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

we pre-ordered the evening before for a party of 18
it was lunch time for a work lunch so we had minimal time
we were able to eat a delicious meal, enjoy each others company, pay our bill (ALL separate) and have great service within 35min
it was amazing! food was great, service was always checking in making sure everyone was happy
they accommodated us soooo well and was very impressed !

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Been a few times now and every time has been a lovely experience. Great food, great price with great staff.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The service and the food are top notch
My husband and my favorite place to go
I totally recommend to go

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Was in Niagara Falls for a series of medical appointments after just being recently diagnosed with severe celiac disease & DH. Cross contamination is a major concern. Crystal assured me that their gluten free options were safe and was super kind and patient with my questions. She then went above and beyond the call of duty and asked another waitress who has the same high level of celiac disease if she could pop by our table. Again above and beyond the call of duty, Lisa came and explained how the gluten free food was prepared and that she eats there all the time with no problems. She also gave me some tips and even took my email and emailed me some information. So personable, pleasant and out going. I enjoyed a fantastic chicken and pasta dish with no repercussions. I even ate my left overs the next day. The cooks are well aware of the importance of how to prepare gluten free dishes. EXCELLANT experience! This will be my main restaurant to eat at and advise other people about. Crystal, Lisa and staff....thank you for caring.

1  Thank Aggie L