“Adventure for the whole family!!”

Adventure Rooms Canada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Canada's 1st 60 minute Real Life Room Escape Game! You are locked in. You have 60 minutes to solve your way out. Advance reservations are required. Please book online on our website using our "book now" page. Pricing information can also be found on this page after selecting the desired number of participants. Please review our FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions. 2nd location in Kitchener, ON. Thank you.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is the second time I have been to this Adventure Rooms Canada location and both times I have been impressed by both the quality of the experience and the knowledge and friendliness of the staff.

My first trip to this location was with work colleagues and this most recent experience was with my family. My children range in age from 10 - 16 and they were all able to contribute to the puzzle solving and at no point did any of them feel left out.

I was able to "escape" when I came with my co-workers. The rooms had a consistent theme that tied everything together and the experience was excellent. This second time with my family we tried the other game. This one was a little less impressive, but no less entertaining. The puzzles required some thought and patience and a little imagination, but everything comes together very nicely.

There were different staff on for both of my experiences here and in both cases they were friendly, enthusiastic and very helpful. They are not there to mislead you, and when they say you don't need "X" or that you won't need to pull up the floor boards, they aren't kidding. In fact, when the timer ran out for the experience I had with my family, we were on the last puzzle. The lady running the experience came down, gave us the "bad" news and then allowed us to solve the final puzzle which would have allowed us to "escape". She was extremely friendly and helpful.

If you are looking for a fun escape room experience with a small group or even a little larger group, family or friends, I would very highly recommend Adventure Rooms Canada in Niagara Falls.

Inspired2act, Owner at Adventure Rooms Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you Michael, we're thrilled you and your family enjoyed our Niagara Falls adventures! We also have four unique adventures in our Kitchener location for you to tackle; The Original Adventure, The Alternate Adventure, The Vault, and The Mayor's Office. Be sure to check them out if you're ever in the area ;)

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"niagara"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed 9 October 2017

So much excitement. Working together to find clues. Was so much fun. I like this place. Was interesting to try and escape!

Inspired2act, Owner at Adventure Rooms Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thanks Ryan! Good teamwork is definitely the key. Come see us again for round 2! :)

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This was my first escape room and boy; it delivered. Very fun, brain teasing activity perfect for smaller or larger groups. And the staff was very nice as well. After this visit my wife and I are escape room addicts:)

Thank you Mike. They really are addictive! We hope to see you soon when the urge for adventure strikes again!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, great set up, exciting game for kids and adults! I love hiw everyone has to work together towards a goal!
Lots of laughter

Inspired2act, Owner at Adventure Rooms Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you for reviewing us Diva! We love being able to offer a memorable experience for all ages. Good teamwork is the key to a successful escape! We hope to see you again in one of our other games :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2017

was wanting something different to do while in Niagara Falls the staff was great it was very interesting did not know what to expect but had lots of fun never laughed so hard clues could have been a little more detailed but over all was fun didn't make it out on time but would try again

1  Thank Susan S
Inspired2act, Owner at Adventure Rooms Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for your review Susan! So wonderful to hear you had such a good time playing our game. Don't be discouraged, our games are designed to be as challenging as they are fun! We look forward to seeing you again :)