“Owner is extremely rude”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Dragon Restaurant and Tavern
Ranked #261 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I used to always go here. But my last visit the owner affended my wife and was very rude. We also asked for chicken balls to be on the side and he said he cant do that. I replied of course you can just put it in a seperate dish. He told me no. While I was waiting to order ( as I just get take out) he kept answering the phone instead of taken care of his customers right I front of him. I will not be returning.

2  Thank DanielRobertson98

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Never got the chance to eat here despite arriving well before closing time. The waiter told us that they close at 8 pm and they were now closed and walked away from me.

1  Thank iskocya
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Owner operated and they are great people with really good chinese food and great value.
Take our or eat in.
Just down the street from us so we love it!

1  Thank PATIOLATERN
Reviewed 11 December 2011

The lemon chicken is so good, in fact we have eaten there or had take-out several times and were never disappointed with the food or service

4  Thank NutMegSLG
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Wait times are very short. Food comes out piping hot and delicious (so much of it you most likely will take some home.) Service was wonderful, decor is interesting. all and all a very pleasurable experience!! Will for sure go back over and over again!!

1  Thank Liz C