“Authentic and Tasteful”

Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 592 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 1962, we are one of the oldest restaurants in the Niagara Region. Quality food and a team of dedicated professionals is our key to continued success.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Instead of the booking dinner at the usual Canyon Creek etc we decided to try instead Napoli based on reviews. We were seated in a timely fashion in Italian ambience and served the best pizza I have tasted in recent time. The linguini unfortunately was somewhat raw and my wife had to ditch. Server was attentive and pleasant. If anything I will be back for the pizza.

NapoliRistorante, General Manager at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi,
Thanks for choosing Napoli for your dinner plans and sharing your experience on TA. We appreciate it.
It is unfortunate that your wife did not enjoy her linguini. I am not sure if you informed your server as this was something we could have easily and gladly remade for her.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

This little spot had fantastic food and very nice, attentive service. The staff introduced me to local wines, which I have to admit I was skeptical of, but the two cab/merlot blends were actually very nice. Osso bucco gnocchi were incredible and lentil minestrone was also very well done. Recommended.

NapoliRistorante, General Manager at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent experience at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria. I am pleased that you enjoyed your meal and service.
Grazie,

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We went to Napoli to celebrate a special occasion with our son of 6 years. From our reception to the food - everything was fantastic. The salumi antipasto was authentic and outstanding. I was so impressed by how much they create in-house. Their food is right there with the best we’ve had on any of our regular trips to Italy. The service was friendly and personal despite how busy they were. This is our new dinner destination In Niagara. I highly recommend the Osso Buco Ragu

NapoliRistorante, General Manager at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hi Joe,
Thank you for choosing Napoli for your dinner plans and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I appreciate that you noticed how much of our menu is prepared in-house and the quality of our service.
Grazie Tanti,

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Napoli Ristorante Pizzeria is a great choice for a great meal with a great friendly staff. Very nice little restaurant

NapoliRistorante, General Manager at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hi Tommy,
Thank you for choosing Napoli and for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the compliments.
Grazie,

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food! A small quaint Italian restaurant. It was recommended by the concierge at Embassy Suites. Authentic italian food. I recommend reservations during peak season. I had the Osso Bucco with potato gnocchi. Gnocchi was so light and airy. Sauce was perfect!

NapoliRistorante, General Manager at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hi Susan,
Thank you for dining at Napoli and taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the positive feedback and that you enjoyed your meal.