“Fantastic Time at Butler Creek”

Butler Creek Hot Tubs and Suites Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 18 March 2013

As a native of the Niagara area I had always wanted to visit Niagara on the Lake to partake in a B&B experience. I am happy to say that when I was finally able to go I had the fortune to stay at Butler Creek Hot Tubs and Suites Bed and Breakfast. When my girlfriend and I first pulled up to the house we were amazed at how beautiful the house looked on the outside and could only imagine how the rooms would look. When we entered the the house we were greeted by the outgoing and hospitable hostess, Linda Jeffries. We were show our suite, which was huge! It was far larger than the pictures on the website would suggest, and very clean as well. Since we arrived late Linda left us to relax and told us breakfast is served starting at 8:30 am. I will say I have never slept in a more comfortable bed in any hotel I have ever stayed in, it was awesome! The next morning at breakfast we were greeted by Linda and given a large selection of juices, coffee, tea to choose from to have with breakfast. The breakfast menu was quite large I think for a B&B and had everything from waffles and pancakes to eggs and Canadian Bacon. It was a delicious way to start our day. After breakfast Linda gave us a brief history of what the main attractions are in town, and provided us with some great ideas of what to see and where to eat. We were also given some passes to wine tastings at some local winery's. Butler Creek B&B is the absolute perfect place to stay when visiting Niagara and we would return in a heartbeat. Thanks to Linda it was a wonderful time!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony B

Reviewed 28 February 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at Butler Creek Bed and Breakfast during a recent trip to Niagara on the lake with my boyfriend. We were looking for an adorable, cosy home to escape to and this is exactly what we found. Our room was immaculate...complete with four poster bed, chaise lounge and fireplace! On top of the ideal room, we had a second, private sitting room as well! We honestly couldn't have asked for a better place. Breakfast is also included and you have a menu of delicious items to choose from. Again - it was perfect. B+B owner, Linda also went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. Thanks Linda! We can't wait to go back!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2013

When my girlfriend and I visited Niagara-on-the-Lake we were looking for a peaceful and relaxing place to stay, and Butler Creek proved to be utterly perfect for us! Our immaculately clean suite was huge, with it's own separate living room and balcony, as well as a lovely fireplace to cosy up to after a hard day's wine tasting! Our stay was made all the more enjoyable by our wonderful host Linda. She is such a lovely lady and even insisted on taking us on the short drive into town for dinner, as she said it was too cold to be walking!
Breakfast the next morning was absolutely delicious too...we opted for bacon and eggs, although it was difficult to choose from Linda's great menu!
Thanks to Linda and her wonderful home, we had the perfect break from the city and are already planning our next visit!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here over the Family Day long weekend. The b and b is in an excellent location, was very clean, quiet and comfortable.

The proprieter, Linda was very friendly and suggested many activities that we might be interested in.

The suites are very spacious and we enjoyed all the extra amenities.

We plan to go back very very soon!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Our weekend stay at Butler Creek Hot Tubs and Suites B&B was magnificent. We were entertaining a close friend who visited us from China and wanted to ensure her experience was special. Linda's house did not disappoint. Everything from the cleanliness of the rooms, it's location and the quality of breakfast in the morning made it an extremely enjoyable weekend. Linda was a great host. She is very friendly and offered suggestions on where to eat and what to see while in Niagara on the Lake. I look forward to going back to visit again in the future.

Room Tip: Tara Suites are large and offers lots of privacy.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I took my fiancée to NOTL for a surprise birthday weekend. I had asked Linda if she could make it extra special for him and she went above and beyond. When we arrived, she had ballons and two delicious mini cakes waiting in our room! Linda is a wonderful host. There are plenty of delicious options for breakfast. The stuffed (yes, stuffed) French toast is amazing. Having a hot tub there was an added bonus. We certainly enjoyed that! We some some really friendly people who have been coming to Linda's for years. I think this says a lot about her B&B and the type of people it attracts. I would absolutely recommend coming here and we will certainly be back. Thank you Linda!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 28 January 2013

My fiancee and I spent the weekend at Butler Creek mainly for the year-round hot tub. But Linda made the experience so much more. Extremely friendly manner, attention to all the details, excellent breakfasts and some very hearty laughs!

The bed was very comfortable,the room was very clean and accommodating. The location was perfect (close enough to walk to many sites, but far enough away to feel disconnected). Julie and I are still talking about how much we enjoyed ourselves and look forward to staying again!

Thanks so much Linda,
Dave

Room Tip: Preferred method of contact is by phone, not email
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple