“Relaxing and professional” 5 of 5 bubbles

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Relaxing and professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Relaxing and professional spa, very clean and well maintained. Pedicurists were friendly and talented, the afternoon was serene, relaxing pace, and rejuvenating.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank efp2012

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Staff and Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

My first time visiting the spa at the Prince of Wales hotel. The staff were very courteous and the Victorian decor is exquisite. I enjoyed walking around viewing all the fresh flower arrangements and pictures, I learned that Queen Elizabeth had actually stayed at this hotel many years ago. Before my spa service I enjoyed a warm cup of tea while I lounged and watched the beautiful fish tank. The spa was very small but I did not mind because it was very private! My treatment was so relaxing, I briefly fell asleep. Defiantly recommend this hotel and spa! Great experience with everyone I spoke with. Thank you again Candace for the wonderful spa experience.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank p p
Ontario's Near North, Canada
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

The secret garden staff was friendly and welcoming. I had a personalized facial and it was great. One of the best facials I have had. The spa itself is very relaxing and serene and there were facilities to enjoy should you choose to. Recommend this spa and would return.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank B3achLov3r
NY
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Soothing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012

I get consistently good massages at this spa. Prices are higher here than at home but I do not mind since they do such a nice job. Every massage therapist I have had can find trouble spots to work on and I always leave feeling refreshed and relaxed.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank TraveleroutofNY
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful spa with indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2011

This spa offered so much more. I was not expecting an indoor pool, hot tub etc. so it was a pleasant surprise. If I had known, would have spent the whole day there!!

Visited November 2011