This hotel is in a very good location, close to the QEW and Niagara. If you are staying a couple of nights, without children it would be great as you have a kitchen and that could cut down on food expenses, however, for one night it is very expensive for a dorm room. There is no coffee maker, the T.V.s are ancient, the beds are narrow, low to the ground, and there are no head boards so your head is against a concrete block wall. Probably to keep the noise down during the school year. The room was clean, and the continental breakfast was adequate. Free parking is nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summer is a fantastic time to travel! Great weather, longer days, and the promise of the great outdoors motivate travellers each year to dust off their winter blues and hit the road in search of adventure. Whether it is a family vacation, travelling for sports/ business, or attending a wedding celebration, summertime is a great time of year for travel! Between the months of May through to August, Residence & Conference Centre (RCC) offers a unique and affordable alternative to summer accommodations for the budget traveller. Enjoy the safety and convenience of being located on a College campus, and experience the same quality, service, and amenities you would expect from a standard hotel but at an incredibly low rate! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence & Conference Centres - Niagara on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Niagara Residence & Conference Centre Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara Residence And Conference Centre