Two Bees Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Niagara-on-the-Lake
See available hotels
Hotel Dallavalle(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
View Hotel
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
View Hotel
Oban Inn, Spa and Restaurant(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
The Charles Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
  • Pool
Moffat Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Harbour House Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Queen's Landing(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
View Hotel
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe main streetb bfront porchwonderful hostsbreakfast was deliciousoff street parkinga wonderful stayqueen stmade us feel at homewarm hospitalitystayed one nightthis past weekendspent two nightsdickinsonstevehouselake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I just returned from staying with Lori and Al for two days. We have stayed at other B & B's and consider Two Bee's far above the others. Detail, detail, detail seems to be their their business plan. So many fine finishing touches made our stay the best ever.....from a wonderful breakfast and breakfast setting, offering sherry on the front porch to finish your day to helping us plan our day. Do yourself a favor by visiting Lori and Al.

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed at Two Bees with another couple for one night the first week of July. The four of us are big fans of B-n-B's and have stayed at several over the years. We thoroughly enjoyed talking with Al and Lori and learning more about the town of NOTL. The house and rooms are immaculate and every want you could have is already provided for. Our favorite spot was the front porch with a bottle of wine! Breakfast on the porch was the best part and the food was outstanding! We will definitely return! Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I visited Two Bees in July for one night, and we stayed in the Tennyson room (King bed, jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet). Lori greeted us, showed us around the property and made sure we knew everything we needed to and where everything was, while Al took our bags up for us. We were very impressed with the size of our room, and all of the little details that were absolutely perfect- toiletries, Keurig coffee machine, cookies and chocolates, juices and water, tourist information, and so much more! I loved the card we filled out with our juice and coffee preferences for the next morning's breakfast- sure enough, we were served exactly what we had requested and they remember what was for each of us. The bed was comfortable (not perfect, but comfortable) and we definitely indulged in a jacuzzi before bed. In the morning, the shower water pressure was way more than you would expect from a B&B. The breakfast was probably my favourite part- out on the veranda, with birds chirping, beautiful landscaping, and gorgeous weather. After coffee and juice, we were served a fruit bowl with all local ingredients, then a 'cherry buckle coffee cake', which was delicious! Next came a baked french toast with brown sugar and a wonderful citrus taste- I could have eaten 10 more pieces! The french toast was served with more fruit, and Al was very attentive, clearing our dishes and refilling coffee quite frequently. We enjoyed some conversation with the other guests, and then checked out, thanking both Lori and Al for a wonderful time. It's a beautiful house, with wonderful owners who run a fabulous bed and breakfast that anyone would enjoy. I also loved the theme of 'two bees' running throughout the house- bees on juice glasses, on the walls, knicknacks in the rooms, etc. See how many 'hidden bees' you can find on your next trip! ;) I would definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Research the rooms before you stay and choose the one that best fits your budget and trip requirements. The Tennyson might be the only one with a king bed, but I'm not 100% sure. Check their website.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bassoonjordan
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

First night of two. What else can I say about Two Bees B&B in NOTL. As repeat guests, it gets better every visit. I don't know how Al and Lori do it, but always amazing, relaxing and fun. Incredible B&B, hosts and breakfast. Quiet with the historic downtown steps away.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the two bees in Niagara-on-the-Lake and had a truly wonderful time. Location is perfect with a short walk to shopping, restaurants and theatre as well the lake. The house stands on a beautiful lot with a wrap around porch and lovely gardens. The magnolia tree was in bloom during our stay. The guest areas were beautifully appointed and inviting. Our bedroom was exquisite with a sparkling luxurious ensuite and lots of space. The coffee and amenities centre in the hall was perfect and so convenient. Al and Lori are amazing hosts, very helpful and knowledgeable about the wineries, restaurants and the surrounding areas. I can't close without mentioning Lori's wonderful gourmet breakfasts. They were beyond delicious! We look forward to coming back soon.

Room Tip: They are all lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple