Wine Country Bed & Breakfast
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$165
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$238
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$270
US$261
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$138
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$196
  • Pool
Queen's Landing(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$225
US$245
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
US$137
Travelocity
Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsother guestsrooms are comfortablewonderful staywonderful hostsspent two nightsglass of winejohnwineriesnotl
Reviewed 23 June 2011

Staying at wine country B & B has always been an enjoyable experience. The venue is wonderful the breakfast in the morning is outstanding(can't say enough about it!)sitting out on the front porch having breakfast is great!The B & B is easily within walking distance to alot of the attractions downtown. The booking is very easy we love to book the entire house for events on at the wineries.
This is a favorite place for us to stay and we try to visit at least a couple of times a year. The owners are outstanding and are now considered very good friends of ours! This B & B is highly recommended.

Room Tip: book ahead this Bed and Breakfast gets booked up
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Miche58
Reviewed 17 June 2011

My husband and I recently travelled with friends to Niagara-on- the-Lake and spent the weekend at the Wine Country Bed and Breakfast. The accomodations were superb. Jeff and John were extremely welcoming and their home is exquisite. Our room was extremely clean and comfortable and the breakfast was fabulous! I've never eaten a breakfast like that before! We were able to use their bicycles for an awesome 30 km ride down paved bike paths and that was the highlight of our weekend. The home is located within walking distance to downtown on a quiet street where we were able to watch the horse and buggies drive by in the morning while we enjoyed breakfast on the front porch - WOW! I would certainly recommend this B & B to anyone wishing to travel to Niagara-on-the- Lake. Jeff and John - I'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Wine Country B&B is the best B&B. I love the elaborate breakfasts and the great conversations with John and Jeff.

It's like visiting friends instead of just staying at a B&B. I always feel welcome and am always sad when I have to leave.

I have brought many friends to this B&B and they all absolutely love it!! I'm thinking of buying shares! LOL

Room Tip: All of their rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brigbest
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I have stayed at the Wine Country Bed and Breakfast several times now and would not stay anywhere else. The place is clean and the reception is amazing and the breakfast is out of this world. They really make you feel at home. The rooms are clean and the place is well kept and maintained. Niagara on the Lake is a very nice place to visit. The first time I stayed in Niagara was in a hotel. The breakfast was included and it was the regular breakfast buffet. The year after I returned and stayed at the Wine Contry B&B and was blown away by the place, stay and food.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Lise99
Reviewed 16 May 2011

Bed and Breakfast = 3 bedrooms with adjacent baths and a breakfast that is a match for the best chefs around. The rooms were clean and sparkling with comfort and warmth found in a bed and breakfast atmosphere. Breakfast was plentiful and a culinary delight which was serviced at your choice of dining room or veranda watching horse drawn carriages pass.

Room Tip: a selection of rooms to choose
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends