“Get Pampered”
Review of Shaw Spa - CLOSED

Shaw Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ideally located in the heart of Niagara on the Lake, the Shaw Spa offers a refuge to soothe the body with an enticing array of treatments. Whether it is a Vinotherapy service, Bio-maple service, or the sheer delight of a Chocotherapy service, each one promises to beautify the body, ease the spirit, and rejuvenate the skin, Treatments available: Massage Therapy, Facials, Body Treatments, Manicures, and Pedicures. Treatment rooms for couples are available.
Bradford West Gwillimbury, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Get Pampered”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

The staff at Shaw Spa are so nice and very talented. We had so much fun while I was having a manicure. I'd go back just to visit with them. Who am I kidding? Their work is the best so I'll be back for more treatments.

2 Thank Susan R
ShawSpa, Manager at Shaw Spa, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Thank you so much for your review, as receiving guest feedback is really appreciated. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us as much as we enjoyed having you. All of the spa staff are looking forward to your next visit and please let me know as I would be happy to recommend a different treatment next time.

Burlington, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I had 3 treatments done, been to many different spas and the facial was one of the best I've ever had, the manicure and pedicure are worth it. The staff were so great, will definitely use their services again and try some new ones next.

1 Thank Leah676
ShawSpa, Manager at Shaw Spa, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is lovely to hear how pleased you were with the treatments you had. I am so grateful for the a great team of Estheticians and Therapists who take pride in delivering the best level of comfort and service for all of our guests. Please feel free to contact me directly prior to your next visit as we have lots of options of new treatments you to experience.

Looking forward to your next visit

Holland, Michigan
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Very relaxing way to spend a rainy day”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

My husband and I decided to get a couples massage at the Shaw Spa while waiting for the rain to pass. The facilities are clean and nicely decorated. Our masseuses had a great touch, with just the right amount of pressure. This was a really nice, relaxing way to start off ur vacation.

1 Thank Heather L
ShawSpa, Manager at Shaw Spa, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
I really appreciate your kind words about your experience at the Shaw Spa. We are very grateful to have such experienced massage therapists who take pride in giving the best treatment possible. Experiencing the spa is definitely the best way to spend a rainy day. We look forward to welcoming you both back to the spa the next time you are in town.

Toronto, Ontario
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Wonderful Pedicure!”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I loved my pedicure here! The massage chairs were out of this world. Seriously, I've never felt a better massage chair. The pedicure was thorough and all the tools were brand new. My Mom had never had a pedicure before and she was a bit nervous, but the staff were very accommodating and pleasant - now I think she'll get one once a month!

Visited March 2013
ShawSpa, Manager at Shaw Spa, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are happy that you both enjoyed your pedicures and made your Mother feel at ease with her first experience. Our new pedicure chairs have been a great addition to the spa as everyone so far has loved them. We really look forward to welcoming you both back to Shaw Spa next time you are in the area.

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“First time visiting the Shaw Spa - but won't be my last!”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

The facial was wonderful - thanks so much Renee!
Visited with 3 other friends and everyone was thrilled with their treatments. One commented her massage with Alisha was one of the best massages ever! ...and the massage chairs used for the pedicures are amazing!! Already looking forward to my next visit!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank JBP4-40
ShawSpa, Manager at Shaw Spa, responded to this review, 30 March 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words as it is always wonderful to hear back from our guests. Alesha, Renee and the rest of the Spa team are very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your treatments. We are all really looking forward to welcoming you back next time you are in town.