“Best massage of my life”
Review of Shaw Spa - CLOSED

Shaw Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ideally located in the heart of Niagara on the Lake, the Shaw Spa offers a refuge to soothe the body with an enticing array of treatments. Whether it is a Vinotherapy service, Bio-maple service, or the sheer delight of a Chocotherapy service, each one promises to beautify the body, ease the spirit, and rejuvenate the skin, Treatments available: Massage Therapy, Facials, Body Treatments, Manicures, and Pedicures. Treatment rooms for couples are available.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best massage of my life”
Reviewed 7 May 2010

I have never had neck or back issues but I just had a baby and from nursing every two hours, I was in so much pain. I had a massage at Shaw Spa and left feeling like a new person!

2 Thank lovetotravl

Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing Spa!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2010

My husband and I went to the shaw spa for our anniversary. We had a couples massage and pedicures. I am very picky about spas but the shaw spa was so clean and the staff was fantastic!! We really enjoy our time there and really recommend anyone to go there!!

1 Thank wingsoverca